Chapter 33- playfulness

Addie's POV

It's only two days till the wedding and I'm scared, happy, nervous. Terrified, sick, excited I don't know I feel every emotion, I just don't know what to think but all I need to know is I'm getting married!

Something started to shake me, "Addie, babe, do we have to do this every morning Cynthia is on the phone again" I sat up and reached my phone. Every morning since we went wedding dress shopping Cynthia rings and tells me how many days till the wedding and how she is the maid of honor.

"Hey Cynthia...... Yeah I know two days..... I gotta go call you back later" I hung up and lay back down.

Jesse just laughed and leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Tonight me and the boys are going out for our bachelor party, when are you guys going for your hens night?" Jesse asked, I had completely forgot about it but Cynthia said she had planned something.

"I'm not sure, I gotta ring Cynthia one sec" I grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom.

Adeline- hey emergency

Cynthia- I know you need a hens night

Adeline- how'd you know

Cynthia- I'm physic

Adeline- really Cynthia, really

Cynthia- you didn't hang up properly but that's beside the point.

Adeline- so what are we gonna do

Cynthia- party at 'club midnight' Asher is gonna drive us there.

Adeline- Asher hey, is he another fling

Cynthia- no Asher is mine, for real. It's sounds slutty when I say it but were are together, I really like him and he likes me.

Adeline- you say that about most guys

Cynthia- he isn't another guy. Guess what?!

Adeline- what

Cynthia- I told him 'it'

Adeline- oh my god! You told him 'it'

Cynthia- yep! Anyway see ya tonight.

Then she hung up.

When she says 'I told him' that's our way of saying we are serious with the other person and we told them where our secret birth mark is, hers is behind her ear and it looks like a star, where as mine is a love heart on my collar bone. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jesse lying in the bed in just his track pants. Since it's a few days before the wedding he took the week off.

"Let's do something today" I said as I walked into the wardrobe grabbed some clothes and then headed back into the bathroom, I put on my white top and grey track suit pants. I walked out to see Jesse wearing the exact same thing.

"Seriously" he said and we laugh.

We walked down stairs and I made myself some toast and Jesse had cereal. I sat opposite him at the breakfast counter.

"So what were you doing last night while I was in bed?" All night I could hear banging and Jesse was obviously doing something.

"I was making a present but you can't see it" he said putting his dishes in the dishwasher.

"Why not?" I whined while Jesse lacked up my dirty dishes.

"You can see it the night of the wedding" I groaned, "anyway today is gonna be fun, first things first. I have to pick up a toy for us today do you wanna come pick it up"