Chapter 23- badass

Chapter 23- badass

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, right now I'm in indonesia on a student exchange programme so I probaly won't update for a little while so sorry in advance,

I really hope your loving the book and if you want to make any suggestions comment for certain also My chapters are a bit short, i made it that way so I can post mor than one chapter a week!

Recommendations;

I saved them- by Brielle

Marriage to an adult- danceanne

The baby project- droppedjem

Deadly nightmares- Lydia161290

He's a bad boy- torosaluvv

New hope- viper5150

In it for the long run- elenio19

READ COMMENT AND VOTE

SABxx

.

.

.

.

Addie's POV

"HOLY SHIT! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?" I screamed as I looked at them. The girl was sitting on top of him with her hair in a mess and lipstick smeared every where.

"I didn't know you would be here tonight" the boy answered sheepishly.

"Well I'm here dickhead" I grabbed the boys ear and dragged him through the many halls, past the kitchen, past the bar and into the billiard room. I saw Jesse standing by the pool table with Frankie,kayden and Asher. Good, now I could interrogate him in front of these guys.

I walked up to Jesse with the boy still in my grasp. Asher burst out laughing when he saw me holding the boy by the ear.

"DONT LAUGH!" I screeched at Asher he shut up in a second, I felt like a mum scolding him but it was a serious moment, "YOU!" I pointed towards Jesse, "YOU DIDNT TELL ME HE WAS IN YOUR GANG! WHAT THE FUCK" Jesse looked slightly amused as he walked over next to me, kissing my forehead. It did send shivers through me but I tried to keep a poker face.

Jesse chuckled, "Marco I see you haven't told Adeline" yep you got that right, my favourite cousin, my brother from another mother, my best friend Marco worked in a freakin' gang and not just any gang my 'husbands' gang.

"You told me she wasn't going to be here" Marco tried to stay hushed. Clearly it didn't work

"Well I'm here so speak, NOW! You lied to me! Both of you, that day at the gym you tricked me" We had gathered a bit of attention from people around us. I couldn't care less right now I was so pissed.

"Calm down princess" Asher stroked my arm.

I grabbed his wrist and twisted it making him wince in pain, "hands off buddy and if they ever go near me again I'm afraid it will be much worse" I twisted it some more just to make my point.

"I told you she's a fighter ash," Jesse just laughed, I wanted to laugh but it was gonna ruin the look I was looking for.

"Now what the hell am I gonna do with you" I gestured to Marco who was still tight in my grip.

"Spare me?" He pleaded

"YOU DICKHEAD!, YOU DONT DESERVE SAVING!" I shouted and nearly every pair of eyes were on me.

"You can beat him up, as long as you don't do it here" Jesse whispered so only I could here it, as angry as I was with him I couldn't help but agree.

"You're right Jesse, let's go outside" I dragged Marco and Jesse to the backyard with Frankie, Jayden and Asher shortly behind.

"here let's go sit down" Marco started to steer us towards the table. He had no idea what was coming, I spent nearly everyday at his gym for the past 10 years and he thinks I won't hurt him.

"I have other plans" as that I jumped on Marco so I was straddling him and was beating the shit out of him. Especially his face he was always so cocky and he always told me how handsome he was. Well not after I'm done with him

"MARCO.YOU.MOTHER.FUCKER.WHY.WOULDNT.YOU.TELL" I said as I punched him.

Marco flipped us over so he was straddling me.

"God I taught you well, and why isn't Jesse in trouble?" Marco said as he held his rib, which I had clearly broken.

"A little too well" as that I kicked him in the jewels making him fall off me. I stood up and kicked him repeatedly in the ribs.

Jesse,Frankie,kayden and Asher stood there as I beat Marco. The boys were cheering me and chanting my name. It made me feel really good actually.

A guy from the house came running out yelling, "JESSE THERE HERE!" Jesse froze shouting orders.

"FRANKIE. YOU HELP ME OUT" Jess shouted. I was now freaking out.

"KAYDEN HELP MARCO" now I was pissing myself. Not literary.

"ASHER GET ADDIE SAFE" he instructed, I'm not leaving him.

I ran over to Jesse and grabbed onto him, "JESSE IM NOT LEAVING YOU" I tightened my grip.

Next we hear gunshots and I freaked still not letting go of him.

"YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE" Jesse tried to pull me off him.

"NO JESSE WE ARE MEANT STICK TOGETHER" I tried to argue.

"ASHER!" Jesse called. Next thing I'm being thrown over someone's shoulder, "I LOVE YOU ADDIE"

That's when the darkness welcomed me like a tsunami

.

.

.

.

.

.

READ COMMENT VOTE

THANKS GUYS

SABxx