Chapter 31- treasured

Chapter 30- treasured

Addie's POV

Jesse and I were in bed, I'm so tired! Who knew running around with Zoe could be so tiring. I Moved my pillow and got comfy. Until I felt something shake me.

"Addie, babe, Adeline, heeeellooooooo" Jesse was whisper shouting. seriously people let me sleep.

"Sorry Adeline could not answer your call please leave a message" I muttered then rolled over.

"Hey Adeline, it's Jesse just wanted to tell you your mum and dad are on the phone and want to-" I jumped out of bed half blind and made my way down into the kitchen where the phone sat.

(Phone conversation)

Adeline- dad?!

Dad- no sorry this is the axe murder

Adeline- very funny, how are you.

Dad- your mum and I are good I wanted to know how you were?

Adeline-I'm fine,

Dad- how's Jesse he treating you properly. (I could hear the seriousness in his voice.)

Adeline- yes dad. He's fine with me

Dad- that's good. Now down to business. (My dad and I always pretend to be CIA when we were on the phone.)

Adeline- what's the deal agent 653. (He was 653 because on a phone keyboard those numbers turn out to spell OLD)

Dad- agent 2 triple 8. You are meeting the gang, I know you probaly aren't ready for this but bad boogers, jesse is taking you there today. You will see people you know and I want you to try your hardest too not smash their teeth out ok. (Dad started to call me 2 triple 8 when I started to call him 653, because 2 triple 8 spells BUTT.)

Adeline- that's a big task 653

Dad- you can handle it, Jesse's gang and our gang has been combined so you will know a lot of people and when I say a lot I mean 97.6% of the people

Adeline- very precise

Dad- in deed it is, love you 2 triple 8

Adeline- love you too 653

Dad- bye, and 686 says hi. (686 was my mama bead ukase 686 spells MUM)

Adeline-ok bye daddy

Dad- bye

"Wow you have a....uhhhhh...... Interesting family" Jesse came up behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist. I tear slipped down my cheek.

"What's wrong babe," Jesse leant his chin on my shoulder.

"I just miss my family, I've barely seen them since this whole marriage thing" I wiped the tears off my cheek and turned around so I was facing him.

"Are you serious, I swear you've seen like 10 cousins" he laughed out.

"Yeah but considering I have like 50 that I see almost 3-4 times a week it just feels odd" I said.

"Well we will see them sometime soon" he said I'm glad he thinks about me like that, it makes me feel special, "I love you"

"I love you too" he leant down so our lips morphed into one and our chests were pressed against each other, I felt the passion in this kiss it was loving and amazing.

Jesse licked the bottom of my lip and I let him in, our tongues battled but I gave up eventually. Jesse placed his hands on my thighs and hoisted me up so I sat in the bench he stood between my legs never breaking the kiss while doing so. I put my hands around his neck bringing us closer, if that were possible. I only just realised that Jesse's top was on the dining room table, so I ran my hands down his hard toned chest. He moved his hands from my back to my butt and slipped then into the back of my jeans, I felt his cold hands against my warm butt, to say I didn't enjoy it would be a lie.