ChApter Ten

When I turned 20 DeVante brought me my first car and taught me how to drive..I was happy with him but in the back of my mind I still was upset that my mom and sister acted funny even though I haven't spoke to them in years..I accepted my duties to DeVante and that's all that mattered to me..We still haven't had children yet and that's because I stayed on my birth control pills faithfully..He calmed down a lot from being dominate and I was happy for that...

I'm washing clothes in the washing machine when DeVante comes in the laundry room.

"Baby I notice you be taking them pills everyday.What they for?"

I sigh..I knew him being laid back wasn't going to last forever..

"Birth control why?"

"We don't that anymore..We been married for three years  now.Where my little kids at?"

I sigh again..

"I'm not ready to have kids yet!"

"Well when I'm on your ass, you need something to do!"

"I do it's called letting me go and have fun."

He shakes his head and folds his arms.

"Baby you've been angry a lot what's wrong?"

"You keep leaving me here and when You come back months or weeks later all you wanna do is fuck!"

"Damn you don't like my dick no more?The way you be clawing my back I would've thought you loved it."

I laugh a little bit and he moves behind me.

"Baby I'm your man and I want babies!"

That puts me back in my mood.

"Why I can't go out the house? you can!"

DeVante smacks my ass and gets so close to me I can't move as I'm backed by the washing machine and him.

"Don't question my methods.You married me and so that means do what the fuck I say!"

He snaps and snatches my arm making me knock down all the towels I had folded earlier.

"Get the fuck upstairs and take off your clothes right fucking now!"

I push him off me and run towards the front door and he grabs me by my waist and lifts me off my feet.

"Where yo ass trying too?!"

I swing my legs and my arms and try to get him to drop me but he walks up the stairs with ease.

"You need to fucken stop!"

"DeVante put me the fuck down!"

I swing my fist and connect with his face and he puts me down.

"I told you a long time ago not to tell me no."

He walks away and I'm scared that he's about to leave so I follow him Big mistake.He spins on me so fast I fall over the banister and hear a loud crack from my hand..Sharp pains shoot threw my hand and I hold my hand screaming..

"DEVANTE YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"

I get up holding my hand as DeVante slowly walks towards me and I run to the downstairs and lock the door..

He bangs on the door loudly.

"Baby open the door!"

"Leave me alone DeVante. You made me fall and you hurt my hand!"

I don't hear anything so I climb in the tub and feel my hand which hurt so bad I felt light headed.

Boom!