ChApter Six

Summer goes by and I'm starting my second semester of senior year and you would think me and DeVante was together but no I haven't heard from him since summer and I actually was devastated but I decided I'm young and I moved on.I actually ended up back with Troy brother Dual..I kept DeVante ring on my finger though in hopes he come back to me..Maybe I should never gave up the pussy so fast..I walk out the school hand and hand with Dual as we chat about me meeting him tonight for a fuck session as he likes to call it. We kiss and hug and then I walk away and as I'm waiting for Friday to pick me up. I hear someone speaking loudly and I turn and see DeVante on his cell phone talking to someone and mugging me the entire time.I slowly walk to him and he leans up against the car.

"Hey baby!"

"Baby? Fuck yo ass been?"

"Getting this paper baby, I produced a hot ass song it's called FEENIN and I want you to listen to it in my car with me!"

I look at him like he crazy.

"I have a new man now and you can't just waltz in my life whenever you feel like it!"

He glares at me with a mean look as he looks me up and down...

"What the fuck you mean you got a new man?"

I turn and walk away and that's when he grabs me and lifts me off my feet.

"DeVante put me down!" I scream.

I can't believe he was trying to stuff me in his car..I slap him wildly then he puts me down.

"Get in the fucken car and listen to the track now!"

He puts his finger to my temple.

"Now!"

I stomp my feet on the way to the passenger seat and sit in the car slamming the car door hard.

DeVante grabs my face and kisses me hard before I jeck away from him.

"You still mines!"

He plays the song FEENIN and I smile because he was talking about me.

"Baby you made that song for me?"

He starts up the car and replays it over and over as we drive.

"Where we going?"

He grabs my hand and kisses it.

" We getting married right now!"

"What I haven't seen you in how long?"

He smiles and looks at me.

"You wanna leave me?"

"No!"

"Then shut the fuck up and let me be the man!"

"DeVante don't do me!"

"DeVante don't do me!" He mocks me.

"Ima do you all night when we done!"

"What I'm not even 21 yet besides what about my mom and sister."

"Look we go to the court house and have a small wedding with just me and you and then when your 21 we get married again in a church."

I agree with him and probably would walk around in gasoline drawls if he told me too.

We pull up to the court house and before we walk inside DeVante holds my hands.

"Babe you wanna do this?You can back out if you want too."

I nod my head yes and he leads me inside..

Getting married and signing papers was what happened in the next hour and I'm officially Mrs Degrate..Me and DeVante walk out the building smiling and he puts his arm around me.

"So I want you to move in with me and I'll buy you whatever you want and need."

"What about my family or school."

"I'm your everything, you don't need anyone!"

I silently get in the car and DeVante plays the whole CD over and over that he made.

I listen to the songs and I admit I was impressed and I nod my head with my eyes closed. I must've dozed off because when I wake up DeVante is not in the car and we are at an airport.. I get out the car and see DeVante handing a bunch of suit cases to a man who looked like he worked at the airport.

"DeVante what the fuck is going on?"

He turns and smiles and grabs me to him and hugs me tightly..

"This my baby and we just got married!"

The valet smiles while still putting our suit cases away.

"Seriously what's going on?"

"I'm taking you home."

"Okay why we at an airport then?"

I step back with my arms folded.

"Baby you coming to live with me."

"I gotta call my mom and my sister and my clothes,no one know I'm with you,I got a date later ,drive me home now!"

I panic because everything's moving to fast.I feel light headed and I start to cry.

DeVante grabs my arm and leads to inside the airport straight inside the men's bathroom where he locks the door.

"Baby calm down !"

"We moving to fast, you left me!"

He wipes the tears from my eyes.

"I was making money and also music,I want to make sure you have everything you need baby!I wasn't with no women,You my baby!"

We kiss and he grabs my ass and bites my neck.

"I want you to fuck me when we get inside our house!"

He smiles and we walk out the bathroom and he puts his arm around me.
I admit I was very nervous but I did fall in love that fast.
On the flight DeVante talks on his phone making plans for us and I sit and stare out the window.I had to reach my sister because I knew she would be worried about me and I never told my mom or anyone I was leaving nor that I was Mrs.Degrate..

Five hours of flying and I'm in a strange city and the time is 11 pm..

"You hungary baby?"

I shake my head no as he looks for the bags.

"Baby stop looking sad, I promise ima make you happy and we gonna have lots of babies an ima be your lover and your big daddy forever!"

" I wanna talk to my mom and tell my sister at least."

"Gimme two months and then make your decision."

A man pulls up in a red corvette and DeVante smiles at me.

"Please baby be happy,you my lady, you not doing anything wrong,I want you to be happy and love me forever baby!"

I slide in the passenger side and he puts our bags in the trunk and walks on his side to get in the car.

"You ready?"

"Yes, I'm scared tho!"

"I am also but that ain't going to stop me from trying to please you in ways you can't imagine and I don't mean fucking! I can show you the world.Just trust me."

We stare at each other and I smile and breath nervously..

"I'm ready!".....................