ChApter Twenty One

Jarious Vance Degrate was born on a cold December morning and I begged the doctor to put me on birth control and he gave me my choices as DeVante sat in silence holding his son..

"I'm done with having kids." I shake my head in disbelief. Can't believe I had three sons! Three!!!!!

Holding Jarious in my arms I smile as DeVante kisses me..

"We did good babe!" I smile and then gasp when my mom and my sister walk in the room smiling.

" Mom I'm sorry for disrespecting you."

My mom kisses my forehead and smiles.

"I love you but if you ever put your hands on me I will put you six feet under."

She grabs Jarious from my arms and holds him.

"Girl you in a house full of hazel eyed men.You should be worried."

Claysa winks at me and pats my back.

"Girl I'm happy for you and on the real mom told me you hit her.If you ever...."

I wave her off not wanting DeVante to know I struck my mother..Besides I'm paying now for not listening to her and being fast and chasing older men..

DeVante smiles and rubs my face..

"Just one more please." He whispers and I turn and strike him.

He laughes and then says he's going to get snacks..I watch him leave before my mom lights into my ass..

"Malvillen You need to stop this foolishness come live with me for awhile.I will watch your kids while you look for work."

I glance at my sister who smiles and nods.

" Me and mom been talking and you need to leave DaVante..........

She never finishes because DeVante walks in the room with a werid expression like he's been listening.

"Didn't have what I wanted he says when I look at him with a blank look..

Claysa smiles and shruggs her shoulders.

"Call when your ready."

" Im ready..I inhale deeply and look at DeVante and smile..

"Baby I loved you through thick and thin.But I can't continue to be with you.Im leaving you and I actually turned in the divorce papers.Im free of you."

DeVante smoothly looks at me and laughes.

"Girl you know how many pieces of ass I've tapped since married to you.I married you because you got the best pussy I ever had.I mean it tastes good smells good had something that just makes me come fast and shit.But hey it's cool.I ain't tripping besides I'm rich. You can keep my last name because you'll be back.They always come back"

He walks out the room not even glancing my way.

I felt a breath of relief as he leaves and my sister hugs me.

"Girl you did it! You actually had guts to leave him."

My mom smiles and hands me Jarious.

"Im proud of you and I want you to know that I was in your shoes but yeah you work your ass off and you can make it.Your sons need you."

Claysa sits on the bed next to me.

"Fuck DeVante he sexy but he a devilish motherfucker and he gonna rot for how he treated you."

I smile and wipe a tear that fell from my eye..No turning back now...

3 YEARS later..

I open the door to my new house and smile.It wasn't the huge mansion DeVante gave me but it was big enough for Jr And Keven and Jarious to have thier own rooms.

I smile as my now eight year old son walks inside and helps me with the groceries.

"Mom did you pick up my favorite pop tarts?"

I smile and pull them out the bag as Jarious walks in holding Keven hand..Keven was six and Jarious was three and I was finally twenty eight and single as fuck..

Claysa helped me with my kids and my mom watched them while I worked.Which working at the airport paid off.My house and new car were paid off.

My house and new car were paid off

I was living life.I actually laid in bed ass naked without being ravaged but I did miss DeVante and sometimes sleeping alone gets hard also..So I kept Jarious in my room.. One-day I hear a knock on the door and when I open it I immediately tense up..Friday stood there looking sad.

"Look I know you hate me but I wanted you to know I'm Sorry..DeVante is not who I thought he was.He hits me and hates me for not being you.He drinks himself to sleep if he not fucking me or hitting me.Its to the point I have to sleep in jeans now."

I hear a voice say she's lying.But I ignore them.Been hearing them a lately but I stay strong for my sons.

DeVante Jr steps outside and then frowns when he sees her..

"Mom this crazy lady was at our school calling me DeVante when every one calls me Jr."

I look at Friday and then ask her to come in being the bigger person.

We sit and talk for hours and hours and she explains she was jealous and wanted my life..I was happy I got away from DeVante..She didn't know what she signed up for. I smile as Jarious hands Friday a toy and smiles at her. " I'm glad you let me talk to you." She smiles and I smile because another ChApter finally got closed.First DeVante now Friday....

I know you wondering how I ended up in the mental hospital..Stay tuned for more..Gets better...