ChApter Eighteen

3 years later.

"DeVante Jr pick your clothes and toys up!Keven pick up your shoes now!"

My sons were messy little boys and they kept me on my toes..DeVante Jr was five years old now and his brother Keven was three..Both could talk paint off the wall and buttered me up so much I didn't even whip them..

I gotten used to DeVante not being around and sometimes that made me either uneasy or flat out bored..I kept sending divorce paper after paper but DeVante would pop up and fuck my brains out then get back good with me then turn around and do the same shit..I was tired of it personally and thinking of just up and leaving him but when I look at my son's I feel I have to stay here.

Cooking dinner and I hear my sons call they dad as I hear him come in the house..

He walks in this kitchen and bites his lips when he sees me.

"Damn baby.Over there looking good as fuck!"

I smile as he kisses me and tells our sons to vacate the kitchen as he slyly copes a feel on my ass..

After I serve my three kings I go upstairs and lie in my bed and think of a plan on how ima get away from DeVante when he walks in the room.

"You done eatting already?"

DeVante smiles while locking the door.

"Why you keep sending me those papers?"

"I can't keep dealing with this.Im sick of being in the background or when you decide you wanna fuck.You remember your married."

I slap his hand as he tries to carress my face.

"Fuck you DeVante.I want better!"

He looks at me with a weird look on his face.

"What? You want a better man?" He yells getting in my face..

"You cant find a man who'll fuck you like me.Shit who even looks better then me! Lots of women would love for me to bust them drawls..You better be glad I still want you."

I scoff loudly.

"How I'm lucky when your ass always fucking shid up..We got two kids and they barely see yo ass!I want a divorce.I can't be with you!"

DeVante does something he had never done.He hauls off and smacks me before holding me down on the bed..

"YOU NOT FUCKING LEAVING ME.YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME.IM YOUR HUSBAND."

I look at him in terror as he releases me and paces back and forth in the room.

"Why Malvillen. Why you can't just bear with me.Im the boss and I don't want to live without you."

He kisses me softly and like boom my clothes fall off and he's deep stroking me and telling me he loves me over and over.

"You love me baby?" He asks when we are through.I get out of bed and throw his shirt on and rush to see what my kids are doing.

Jr and Keven were sleep on the couch with the tv blaring loudly. I cover them up and then head upstairs back to DeVante who is laying on the bed watching me.

"I love you to answer your question but I can't keep living like this I'm to old for this shit.In five years I'll be thirty.I aint that young 18 year old anymore."

DeVante pulls me towards him and looks at me.

"Can you just do what I say and listen I swear your life will be better."

I inhale deeply and let him control my body that night and the next night until he went on tour again and then I was left with my kids and a empty spot next to me.

Claysa comes to visit me the next day so I hurry up and clean everything before she comes over.

When she comes over she smiles as her kids come running inside and my kids take them up to thier room to play with thier toys.

"Troy out with his friends so I'm with my babies today.Wheres DeVante?"

I laugh because every time she visits he's gone..I must've laughed to long because my sister pats my back.

"You okay?You laughed a little to long for that question!"

I swallow everything and smile.

"He's out and about.But he'll be back!"Claysa looks at me confused before changing the subject.

"I saw Friday she was with another man if that makes you feel better."

"I want to divorce him but he wont let me go."

"Hold up.Youve been singing that tune for years now.Why you can't work shit out?"

"Every time we argue all he wanna do is fuck my brains out!"

Claysa slaps the table and laughes.

"That's it. Girl you got it made.Troy leaves and buys hookers off the corner like I don't be knowing.But you, your man is breaking that back in. Love it while it lasts."

"I wonder what he'll do if I fucked around like him."

Claysa winks.

"Shit I do it to Troy ass everytime he cheats.Find a rough neck nigga to stroke it right!"

"I'm scared to cheat.What if DeVante catches me."

Claysa taps my head.

"Think he's on tour.Who knows when he'll be back.Look I got this homeboy who I be buying shoes from when his girlfriend steals them.But anyways he got a brother who is single and I would have got him but I like his friend better so look ima call and set up everything and Saturday night we out here..Big sis got ya!"

We sit and chat and her and her kids leave and I'm left with a crying three old who claim he wasn't going to bed unless his father called.

I let him an Jr climb in bed and then we fall asleep.

Saturday creeps around and Claysa gets my kids and drops them off with my mom along with her kids..

We doll up and shortly sitting at a bar..Two very attractive men show up and  two bottles later I'm drunk as a skunk and not being very lady like either..Crazy thing was  I was so drunk I didn't realize my date took me to his car until I was being slobbily kissed. I quickly come to my senses when dude roughly shoves fingers in my pussy.

"Umm I'm good.I need some air."

I'm about to open the door when dude snatches my hair and pulls me back towards him..

"Bitch I brought you and your friend a bottle each so either I'm getting some head or ass!"
In the middle of me screaming we never hear his door open and hands grabbing him and throwing him on the ground.

"Nigga this my wife you touching!"

DeVante kicks him in the face and I just stand there as he glares at me while kicking dude.
When he's done he smoothly puts his arm around me and walks me to his car where he opens the car door and smiles at me.

"Baby where my kids at?"

He asks while rubbing my face softly.

"Uh baby they with my mom.Can we get them?"

"Girl it's 12:45am. I know they sleep but you..Oh yeah you not going to be sleeping much................
He drives away and I watch the bar get smaller and smaller as we head back to the house.

"Baby let's go get my babies."
A tear falls from my eye.

DeVante chuckles and turns to me his eyes green.

"Oooo when I get you home that ass is MINES!!!!!!!!!!