ChApter Five

Two weeks fly by and me and DeVante spent the entire time in the bed and the only time we came up for air was to eat and take showers where we made love in the water..I admit I was hooked in that short period of time and I could tell he was..See I thought Troy and his brother dicked me down but DeVante put in that work and I was in pure bliss.

The last night of my two weeks i was sad because I wasn't sure if he meant everything he said or was it the good pussy talking for him but I knew that I was in love and it only took two weeks.

DeVante left and told me he would be right back so I took a shower by myself and slipped on some white lacy underwear shorts and a lacy bra and I roll up some weed my sister stuffed in my bag for me while waiting for DeVante to show up..
Hours pass and I faced three blunts to myself and I end up falling asleep..You know when your sleep but you feel someone in the room with you.Well when I opened my eyes DeVante was staring at me with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Um you okay?"
I ask getting up slowly..

DeVante gets on one knee slowly and holds up a diamond ring.

"Mallory." He smiles and laughes..

"I heard your mother call you that. But forreal baby I want to spend my life with you.You made me feel like a man these past few weeks and I can't live without you."

I stare at him not believing a word he said.

"I'm only 18, I can't get married yet."

DeVante makes a face.

"What the fuck that mean, why were you sloppy drunk at that club?"

I look at my toes and shake my head.

"You don't want me no more?"

DeVante smiles and pulls me close to him while laying on the bed.

"Man I just asked you to marry me so what that tell you?"

I smile as he slips the ring on my finger and we kiss wildly..

"Mmm!" I moan as he slips two fingers in my pussy..

"Oooh I'm addicted to this shit!"

I laugh as he positions his self between my legs.

"Wait I got an idea!"

He grabs a permanent marker off the night stand and writes some words on the wall..

"Tell me what you think!"

I read the words.

TAKE MY MONEY, MY HOUSE AND MY CARS..
FOR ONE HIT OF YOU,YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL.
I CANT LEAVE YOU ALONE.
GOT ME FEENIN!!!

He hums something in his mind while slipping my underwear off.

"I can't get enough of this shit!"

He wraps my legs around him and he holds me close as he goes in and out.
"We...goin...to...have...babies..and...ima...be..in...this....pussy..forever...!"

I can't even speak as he has my toes curled and my eyes to the back of my head.

"I love you!" He says as he comes inside me deep inside me. He rolls on his side of the bed and tells me to lay by him.

"I never felt this way about no one before."

"When the morning hits will we be together or is this for fun?" I ask while gazing in his hazel eyes.

"I ain't about to keep saying you mines.Look in my eyes and you can see what I'm saying is true baby!"

Once assured I settle in his arms as he lights up a blunt and I drift off to sleep happy..

11:00 checkout time and I'm bawling like a baby on the ride back to my house.

"You promise you'll be back for me?"

"Yes dammnit,We engaged now,you basically my wife now."

We arrive at my house the same time my sister and Friday pull up..I kiss DeVante for two mintues straight and get my bags as he swerves off..

Sad faced now I walk towards my house while my sister and Friday hound me for answers..

"Was it big?"
"Did he eat it?"
"What happened?"

I'm quiet until we reach my room.

"He asked me to marry him and I said yes!"

Friday hugs me.

"Yassss girl doing it big, he is fine but not as fine as his brother but I'm coming to the wedding most definitely!"

My sister puts her bags on my bed.

"Sis, I support you in every way but are you sure?You don't know him at all!"

I smile and visions of us butt naked fucking was swirling all in my head.

"Ima wait until I graduate but in the mean time check me out!" I flash my ring and they admire it.

"You go girl!"

We chat for a little while and soon Friday says she has to go. Claysa walks her put and I'm left unpacking and in my thoughts.
His smell ,smile had me wide open I kept closing my eyes and remembering my special two weeks.

My sister sits on my bed and smiles at me.

"Let's go celebrate you and your engagement."

"Can I browse your closet?"

She smiles.
Two hours we dressed to the tee.

"What the fuck are we going do it's only lunch time!"

We both laugh and sit on the couch in the living room.

" I have to leave in two days to go back to school but you make sure you stay outta trouble finish school before giving him babies!"

We laugh and talk for hours when my mom comes in the house from work.

"Y'all have fun?"

"Yes!" We both say together.

We giggle and she goes up to her room.

"You hungary?"

I nod my head following Claysa in the kitchen..She pulls out burger meat and starts making hamburgers..

"I'm so happy for you sis, He making you a honest woman!"
I smile and look at my ring and picture his beautiful face...