ChApter Eleven

It's been two months since I seen DeVante and I'm surprised he didn't get his cards turned off but I brought a hotel room and stayed there for months...I stayed up for nights scared he was going to pop up anytime and plus I had morning sickness real bad..I finally do leave the room and drive to Friday house where she's outside with her son and her belly was really big..
I park and get out the car and approach her..She smiles when she sees me but I coldly snap on her..

"Fuck you mess with DeVante for?"

I see her son and know off the flip that
He is DeVantes child he had light Brown eyes and that same crazed smile DeVante had and my heart shattered in pieces..

"It just happened I saw him at one of his tours and we just clicked."

"You were crazy about Mr.Dalvin.DeVante was mines!"

She stares at me looking guilt and I have to catch myself from whooping her ass...I get the hell put of there and don't even glance at her for I have business to take care of..

I withdraw 500 dollars and then I go inside the clinic and I have little DeVante taken out and now I'm free of him..I rest in my hotel room and feel like I paid him back hey people might think I'm heartless but DeVante knocked up someone who I considered my friend and not once but twice..He was wrong for that.i wasn't having no kids with his creeping ass for that.. I take my meds and fall asleep and it's about 2:30 am when I hear loud knocks on my door..Thinking it's room service I drag my aching body to the door and open it..A pregnancy stick lays on the ground and two feet down the hall was DeVante who was glaring at me..I scream and run back inside my room but DeVante prevents me from closing the door and busts inside and I get on the bed scared..

"I'm not taking you back after what your trifling no good ass did!!!"

I laugh.

"You worried about that bitch and im your fucken wife!"

"MY WIFE TRYNA LEAVE MY SIDE SO FUCK YOU."

He screams at me and I bust in tears as he heads towards the door.

"DeVante please dont leave me!"

I get on my hands and knees..He turns to me with tears in his eyes..

"You tryna leave me aint gonna fly by me."

I watch him leave and I cry and lay in the bed feeling my whole world came crashing down..He treated me like shit but why I feel like I failed him?

I lay there for Twelve hours before I pack my things and check out I walk aimlessly down the street just walking around when I hear someone calling my name..

I turn around and see Claysa smiling at me waving with two kids following her..

"Hey sis why you not with your superstar husband?"
I look at her and sneer.

"You snobbed me when I needed you the most!"

Claysa looks away.

"I'm so sorry sis.I was angry for letting Troy knock me up twice.We got married a month ago and life been good for me."

"Congrats to fucking you!"

She looks at my wild hair and puffy eyes and my bare feet and my big purse packed with clothes.

"Come stay with me until you get yourself together!"

I follow her to the car where Troy makes a face.

"What the fuck Clay where she gonna sleep at?"

"The front room now shut up and help me get yo kids in this raggedy ass car!"