ChApter Twenty two.

My son was 16 when I finally saw DeVante again....DeVante saw his kids but I had Claysa by my side and my mom took them to see him because I knew if i would have took them I would fall for him line and snicker all over again...I stayed away for years and years..DeVante Jr was sixteen and Keven was fourteen and Jarious was twelve. Looked just like they father also.

But I had stopped at my mom's house to pick up some stuff for thanksgiving when I spot DeVante sitting on the porch talking to Jarious..When DeVante sees me he stands up smiling..

"Damn been a long time since I seen you.You look good as fuck."

I feel like a teenager again as he walks up to me and asks for a hug..

I look at Jarious who is watching us..

"Mom give dad a hug because your all he talks about."

"I will say hello but I'm not touching you.Ever time we touched in the past babies were born!"

DeVante looks me up and down.

"I bet you ain't had a man since we divorced."

My cue to leave I walk inside my mom house not giving him the pleasure of knowing he's right.

Claysa hugs me and then ask was I okay..

"DeVante here so I ain't know if y'all were....

I nod my head and smile.

" He did look good though.I actually wanted to take off my clothes and ride his face.That pretty long hair and that tattoo on his face.Mmmmmm..."

My sister makes a face.

"When you the last time you got piped down?"

I laugh very embarrassed..

"I got laid when I was pregnant with Jarious!"

"Twelve years ago!"

Claysa laughes and looks at me and laughes some more.

"No wonder you jumpy! You need some meat in your life!"

My mom walks in and Claysa spills my business while DeVante stands behind my mom and he was smirking the whole time.

"Mom Mallory aint been laid in twelve years.No wonder she uptight all the time.O hey DeVante, I'm sorry Mal!"

She looks at me and mouths sorry.

My face and ears burn with embarrassment and after getting what I came for I ask my son's are they staying at grandma's or coming with me.They chose to stay so I go home alone..

When I get home I strip naked and then proceed to clean my house blasting Chaka Demus -Original. I wind my hips and jam when my door is burst open Nd my son's come in with thier father right behind.

"Ew mom!"

I get looks of disgust from my son's but DeVante closes my front door and stares at me biting his lip as I dash past up to my room and get some clothes. Jr walks in and ask do I need anything before they go back to grandma house.

" Why you come back if you going back?"

Jr shruggs.

"Dad thought it be a good idea."

I laugh because I knew he just found out where we lived.

"You stupid dummy!" A voice tells inside my head.I ignore it and then give my son a hug as he and the other two rush out the house..I walk out the door and watch them leave and as DeVante pulls off he smiles and blows me a kiss..