ChApter Fifteen

9 months later..

"Push baby push!"

Sweat pours down my face as I push DeVante big head baby out..Been in labor for  seven hours and the stubborn boy we was having was taking his time to get out..

I glare at DeVante as he holds my hand trying to calm me down.

"You fucking did this to me!"

"Baby you enjoyed every moment.Now push so I can see my little man!"

I push as hard as I can and finally DeVante Latrell Degrate Jr was born.

They clean him up and I hold him..
Beautiful hazel eyes greet me and I kiss him..

"Boy he got my good looks huh?"

We smile and DeVante holds his son for the first time.

"Wow..We gonna play football and basketball and daddy gonna teach you how to talk to women and all that!"

I lay back on the pillow as DeVante walks around with his baby..

"We did good baby!"

He leans over and kisses me..

"I did all the work though!"

"I helped besides save your energy because when he turn one we having another one!"

"DeVante no we not!"

He laughes and grabs my hand and hold my son in his other hand.

"That's the reason I got the big house. So we can fill it up with babies!"

I hear a knock on the door and Claysa walks in with bags from children's place.

"Let me see my nephew!"

She hands the bags to Troy and grabs my baby from DeVante..

"Boy you sure this yo baby sis.He look just like DeVante ugly ass!"

I laugh as DeVante says hey!

She holds DeVante Jr Nd sings to him..

"Where's mom?"

"Siting out  by my kids in the waiting room.She wanted to see you by herself. Be leery she been actting strange lately!"

I roll my eyes and DeVante lays by me.

"You gonna squeeze in here!"

We laugh as he gets comfortable and holds me..

After my sister ohs and ahs our baby and soon I say my good byes and then my mother walks in and looks at us weirdly.

"I see you fucked up your life completely.You suppose to be in somebody college not having kids so damn early!"

DeVante shakes his head.

"Ma'am we are married so there's nothing wrong with what we doing."

"Really. Then why you couldn't leave her alone? I know all about Friday and her kids and you got some nerve to tell me y'all married!"

I roll my eyes and try to make light of the situation.

"Look mom.I named him DeVante jr."

She chuckles and looks at my son but doesn't ask to hold him.

"Well that's number three and I'm sure he'll have more kids outside your marriage.I mean look at him.Your daddy had those same eyes and I got stuck with two kids while he kept on fucking around."

Claysa walks in as my mom finished her tyrant.

"Mom be happy she's married and on her first child and not old and bitter like you!"