ChApter Nine

A year flies by and I'm stuck here with DeVante hot and cold attitude and I actually didn't know what to do.
My mom was mad at me and I haven't spoke to Claysa since her episode at my house and I was alone again..

Since that night at the club. DeVante calls me every twenty mintues and I better answer which I do on the third ring.

"Hey baby!" I say happy he called me.

"Baby what you doing?" His deep voice makes me want to jump through the phone and strip him naked.

"I come home in a week so you better be ready for the fuck of your life."

We chat for a little bit before he say he has to leave and we say our love yous and good byes an I roll over in bed bored out of my mind. I couldn't just up and leave because DeVante had the locks changed to where he can lock the inside up and he got black bars all over the windows so I couldn't climb out them..I felt like I was locked up.

I know I should call someone to help me but I was embarrassed of running off and rushing to get married to a man I barely knew..
I was not a fan of the group but I was married to the genuis behind Jodeci and there was no walking away we were married.

I clean the entire house and boredly flip through  channels wondering how ima convince him to divorce me and I go back to my mom house.I just turned 19 and he still ain't give me my dream wedding yet.
I spent my birthday alone locked up in his house while he toured the world..Was I stupid for getting married and not knowing shit about him..Yes..But I loved him and when your in love you do crazy shit.. A week later I'm sitting on the couch looking out the window when I hear the keys open the front and I see DeVante looking good..I also see he has more piercings and tattoos..

"Hey baby.Big daddy home now!"

I smile a little and turn back to look out the window.

He brings his bags in and closes and locks the door on the inside of course even though he's here.

"Do you have to do that?"

I ask madly glaring at him.

"You mines I gotta keep you safe baby!"

I roll my eyes while he sits by me trying to kiss me.

"Get off me..Im your wife not some trophy you hide away.Did you even mention to anyone we was married?What about my family or yours?"

He inhales sharply before grabbing my arms..

"Look I'm your family.You don't need anyone baby!"

I feel like he's not even hearing me..
I storm to the bedroom with him on my heels..

"Baby what you want?" He tries to get behind me on the bed but I push him away..

"You about to make me mad,Let me hold you!"

I lay there as he holds me and I start to cry because I know I fucked up..I gave up the ass trying to be grown and here I was married to a man older and stronger then me.

"We can go visit your family baby.You wanna do that?" I smile and he wipes my tears away.

"I wanna speak to them and you properly meet my mother!"
He kisses my lips..

"Baby well do it.Ill take you."

I smile real big and he smiles.

"I love you baby you know that!"

He laughes..

"Duh now take them clothes off I need to be in your pussy!"

I let me ravish my body and my nasty self enjoys every moment of it..

Two days later we are dressed and I'm hoping in the car with him and on my way to my mom house.

"DeVante.Im so nervous!"

He grabs my hand and kisses it..

"Baby I'm here for you.You have nothing to fear!"

We ride in silence and shortly pull up at my mom house..

I sit quietly and then get out the car and DeVante puts his arm around me.

"Let's do this baby.Dont punk out now.This was your idea!"

"We because we are married!"

We walk to the front door and I knock three times..

My mom answers the door and when she sees me she smiles and hugs me tight..

"Where have you been?I've really been worried about you!"

She eyes DeVante curiously..

"Who this man?"

"Can we come in we have to talk mom!"

"Are y'all having a kid because you sister has poped out one nd now on to her second child. I can't afford more grandkids here."

"I take birth control mom.Its not happing."I reply annoyed that she thinks I'm like Claysa..

We follow her to the living room where my sister has a little boy sitting next to here and her hand on her huge belly..

When she sees me come in she laughes..

"Wow look who shows up!"

She gets quiet when DeVante shows up behind her..In fact she fixes her hair..

"Hey DeVante!"

He nods and sits on the couch beside me and my mom by my sister and nephew..

"So Mallory want you want to talk about."

"I ran off and got married and DeVante is the one I married."
My mom gives me a crazy look.

"You see how your father treated me after I had you..Men are selfish people and you went and got married.I mean he looks crazy.Why you fuck up your life?"

I look at my mom differently as that came out her mouth..

"At least I'm married and not having kids but just anyone!"

"Yeah but once you pop out a kid they normally leave you and move on to the next chick!"

I stand up angrily.

"I came for support and to see my family not get judged like y'all all high and mighty!"
Claysa rolls her eyes.

"Mom the bitch think she the shit because she married DeVante Swing.When he play your dumb ass ima be there laughing at you!"

Before I can say anything DeVante butts in.

"Look we married and y'all living here miserable.How could you treat your own daughter like this?"

He turns to Claysa..

"Seems to me your jealous of Malvillen and if she gotta put up with that then maybe we should never came over here!Come on baby!"

I sadly leave following DeVante put the house..I cry in his arms while we stand outside my mom's house..

How could they be so heartless.Why did my sister hate me so much and why was my mom actting funny?"

DeVante holds my face to him and wipes tears..

"Baby fuck them..Look at me!"

I open my eyes and smile sadly..

"I'm all alone DeVante.My own family treated me like shit!"

We get in the car and when we get home he makes love to me while playing Diary of a Mad band..

"Baby I got you!" He says as he slow strokes me..

"You got me that's all you need!"

I close my eyes and let my man take care of me..Seems like he really did have my interest at heart..