ChApter Seventeen

It's been three months since that incident
at the club and me and DeVante haven't been getting along at all lately..Every day was an argument and I was getting bored of this married life..He was mostly on tour and it was just me an Jr mostly..When he was home all we did was fuck and argue and when he had big news to tell me I had big news myself and that's when everything went down hill.

"Baby I got some things to tell you."He says one night sitting on the couch with me as I combed DeVante Jr hair which was getting long. I roll my eyes.

"How long you leaving?"

"A year." He rubs my leg and I look at him as he avoids my eyes.

"Daddy please tell you playing! This one of your jokes right?"

He sadly smiles and I look at him and then focus back on DeVante Jr hair as he sits quietly..I wait till his hair done and tell him to go play in his room and then I light into his father's ass!

"She gonna be there?"

"I can't stop no one from coming if they follow our tour!" He says rubbing his temples.

I fold my arms and tap my foot angrily.

"Nigga you tripping right now! I am your wife please don't play games with me!"

He stands up throws his hands up.

"Baby we gonna be living large once I come back."

My feelings are hurt and I know he's gonna be going fucking her while I'm stuck here.
So I tell him my news.

"Well since we are bringing news.I am pregnant again and you picked the worst time to go on tour."

He sits back down on the couch smiling.

"I'm happy baby but we gotta pay bills somehow and Jodeci pays the bills I have to preform."

"Don't fucking remind me.Im married to yo ass.Since when do you ever have time for me.Every time we good something comes and spoils our shit."
Jr walks in the room talking about he's hungary so I pause and walk off not paying his father any attention.

I pull out some noodles and proceed to make spaghetti when DeVante walks in.

"Baby you can't be mad it's not good for the baby. I promise ima call you and I want you to know that it's not going be me and nobody doing anything."

"Go put some cartoons on for Jr." Is all I say.

He picks up his son while watching me the whole time..He kisses Jr fat cheeks as He smiles at me.Looking like his daddy and I felt sorry for whatever my son made fall in love because his daddy was a womanizer..

He doesn't return for a while and when I walk in the living room I see DeVante on the phone with his back turned towards me..

"Okay it's set see you in two days. Bye."

He hangs up and jumps hen he sees me standing behind him.

"Baby I was setting everything up. Just chill out!"

I just walk back in the kitchen to fix Jr plate when DeVante slides me behind me and kisses the back of my neck.

"Daddy coming back.Please let me make this money..Ill buy you a even bigger house..I stare out the window and watch the waves hit the sand.

"In a year you'll be a father to two beautiful children.I ain't have them myself.

"You'll have whatever you want baby when I come back I swear."

I dont know what to do but I knew I needed to talk to Claysa to help me with Jr and when I have the baby.

"DeVante fuck you because you actually ruined my life..I say feeling neglected.