ChApter Eight

Three weeks later.

Me and Friday are watching tv and I see DeVante ass all over making music and telling the world how single he was and how the ladies were all on him.
He was always grinding on someone and all it did was make me cry.

Friday stayed with me the whole time though.

"Girl let's go out and have fun!"

"I can't what if he comes home early?"

Was the same conversation we had for a month before I finally realized DeVante was acting single and my sister was right.
I wiped my eyes for the last time.

I had cried everyday for a month and I was going to finally go out an kick it with my best friend.

We dress to kill and head out to Friday old job Furrys and Knobs. It was a strip club and when she pulled up I looked at her crazy.

"Relax I was a bartender not a dancer!"
She says and I relax.

"We going to have fun and I want you to get drunk and party!"

I smile and we walk inside the club and I see ass shaking everywhere and I feel weird at first but Friday grabsy hand and we head to the bar and she introduces me to a whole bunch of people and soon we are shit faced drunk and I'm telling Friday everything about DeVante.

"Be careful that might be some psychotic tendencies there and I would hate to have to shoot someone!"

I slam another drink down and this is when my night goes sour. Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn and see some woman standing there holding a cell phone.

"Some nigga keep asking one of yall!"

I look confused because DeVante was on tour so who was there on the phone?

Friday was to busy in some dude face so I answer the phone.

"Hello!?"

"Ay get your ass home now, matter fact stay there I'm coming now!"

My heart beats fast and hand the cell phone back to the woman.

I slam the three drinks that Friday already ordered..

"Girl you mind if I go over there with old dude?"

I smile and shrugg.

"Have fun!"

I sit by myself and mad dudes keep coming to my table but I sit quietly shaking and drunk as hell..How the fuck he know I was here or how did he come home early?He still had a month left of touring.
It's like I knew he was inside the club when I felt an icy feeling on the back of my neck.

I slowly turn and his eyes dart to me and he walks straight toward me not even glancing at the fat booties shaking around him.

He smoothly sits by me and laughes.

"Who here with you?"

I point to Friday laughing with same dude whose face she was in while I was dealing with DeVante crazy ass.

He grabs my hand and walks me towards Friday.

"Excuse me you can chill with ya nigga. I got Mavillen!"

Friday looks at me with concern on her face.

"You okay gurl?"

DeVante squeezesy hand and I smile fasly.

"Yes I'm just tired!"

DeVante walks me away before Friday can say anything.

We walk outside the club by our self and when we are alone. He shoves me to back off the club into my knees and pulls his dick out his pants.

"This part of your punishment.The rest is when we get home.Now you know what to do!"

I slurp and suck him and make sure not to leave anything as I swallow every last drop.

I stand up wiping my knees off as he adjusts himself.

"Come on!"

I follow him to the car and he opens my side and I get in and when he gets in his side.Friday comes running out.

"Hey ima get my clothes tomorrow so y'all can have time together."

I watch her head back in the club and DeVante drives off.

"I knew you would try me and now ima show yo ass!"

We ride in silence and arrive in the house in minutes.Once inside he makes me strip naked and sit in front of him in the living room.

" Did you do what I said?"

"Ba baby!" I stutter.

"It's daddy!"

He gets on the floor in my face.

"You listen to that cd?"

"I was sad and missing you!"

He smiles and then proceeds to lay me on the floor.

"You aint listen!Go get in the bed now!"

I rush upstairs to the room and get under the covers.I wait for minutes when he slowly walks in with something behind his back.

"Close your eyes!"

I close my eyes and he grabs my hands and proceeds to rip the covers off me and slips something over both my wrists.

When I open my eyes he has a switch in one hand and a rope tied to my wrists.

"Baby what's going on?"

He glares at me.

"Fuck you out clubbing and shit!"

I don't answer so he takes the switch and wacks my legs real hard.

Ahhh!
I scream.

He does it a few more times before he finally drops the switch and grips the rope and tell me to put my ass in the air.

I listen scared he was going to wack my body again.

I gasp when he shoves himself inside me with no warning.

"You miss me baby?"

"Oh yes!" I scream out enjoying every stroke of him.

He holds the rope and pushes my head in the pillow while going in really deep.

I try to run but he goes in even deeper.

"Say you sorry!" He says going in even deeper.

Pain and pleasure shoot threw my body and I apologize and curse at the same time.

"Don't ever leave this house when I'm gone!"

He comes deep inside me and I curl up in a ball pussy throbbing..
He gets off the bed and then walks to the side I'm curled up in Nd sticks two fingers inside me and sucks his fingers clean.

"See if any nigga can please you like me!"

He leaves the room and I hear the shower moments later..
I lay in the bed and stare into space before I finally get up and walk to the bathroom and open the shower door.

DeVante smiles at me and then I walk in and he gripes my waist.

"Baby I'm sorry that I did that.But you make me feel weird when you around people."

"I wasn't with no men baby!" I mutter and he grabs my ass.

He kisses my neck and bites down and I shudder as he lifts me up and positions me on his dick.

"O my gosh!" I scream as he hits my g-spot and I hold onto the back of his neck as he hits it all in the shower. The sounds of wet skin slapping and water running filled the bathroom as we came together.He puts me down and I catch my breath.

"I love you baby.Now go fix daddy dinner!"

I walk out the bathroom happy my man was back but worried about his strange behavior sometimes but I knew if I listened to him he wouldn't be angry..
So I slip on a tee shirt and head straight to the kitchen.

When I'm dicing tomatoes I turn and see him gazing at me smiling weirdly and I turn back to what I'm doing....Im starting to get scared now..