ChApter Sixteen

My son and DeVante were my everything now..Its been two years since I had DeVante Jr and he was a ball of energy at only two years old..DeVante really hasn't been home lately between Jodeci and song writing I haven't seen my husband for two months now. He called sometimes but I could tell something occupied most of his time.. But today was my birthday and my sister was over here while my mom watched our kids..She only will talk to Claysa though.

"Look if he touring we can easily catch a flight and meet him there!"

I look at my sister funny.She was trying to help me seeing he aint call me yet but it was still early in the day so I had hope. See Claysa knew that DeVante was on tour still and she wanted us to go there and see what he was doing but use it's birthday came to see you shit! I knew this wasn't gonna work.

"Claysa can't we just chill here and then get drunk?!"

She points to her suitcase which I did not see her bring inside earlier and starts toward my dresser.

"Bitch I ain't getting drunk here. Now ima pack yo bag and you can't talk me out of it. Now order two tickets because we outta here!"

Two hours later me and Claysa in a hotel and getting ready to see Jodeci perform at some local night club which I heard was the best of the city.

As I apply my make up I can't help but feel this was a bad idea but between blunts and shots of liquor I couldn't help but push it to the back of my mind.

"Claysa if i do see something please don't hate me if I act a fool!"

"Sis he not doing anything so I'm going to assure you that we gonna have fun and dance all night long."

We had a rental car since we were staying two nights. Claysa drives us to the club which was an hour from our hotel so I know I'm not letting her drink to much.

Crazy how I met DeVante at a night club a young girl and here I was a married woman looking to see why her man couldn't call her on her birthday.

We sit at the bar and I sip my drink slowly because I'm still buzzed from earlier.

I sit and watch everyone mingle and laugh as I'm sitting here sad and depressed.

Claysa smiles and nudges my arm.

"Girl what the fuck yall be doing to be sad if the other is gone?"

I smile and tell her she don't wanna know that's when I hear Jodeci get called to the stage and I watch the women go wild when DeVante voice booms on the speaker.

"I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY BABY WHO THOUGHT I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY AND SHE SITTING OVER THERE WITH HER BIG EAR SISTER OVER THERE!"

He raises his hands and starts performing Forever My Lady and I stand up and it's like he was singing only to me.

Claysa and I get hammered after that because DeVante and K ci came over and had us drinking shot after shot.

Drunk and happy my baby remembered my birthday  me and DeVante head to the dance floor and we start grinding real nasty on the floor.

"I love you baby!" He says kissing me as I slip my hands around his neck drunkly laughing until I feel someone tapping my shoulder..I spin around and see Friday standing there smiling.

"What's going on? I thought you was chilling with me!"

I look at DeVante and can't see his eyes because of his glasses.

"How the fuck she know when you on tour?" I ask getting really pissed and it didn't help I was drunk either.

"Bitch you tryna steal my.........
I never finish because Friday slaps me off my feet and I see Claysa fly to attack Friday but security grabs me and my sister and the last I see is DeVante talking to Friday.

Me and Claysa curse out loud outside the club.

"Look we can wait for her no good ass to come out.Im sorry your birthday fucked up." But I say no let's leave...

We sadly get in the car and as we pull off I see DeVante run out the club looking around wildly.
We drive past and he spots me but I don't say anything and we drive right past.

At the hotel I get on my bed and fall asleep because I knew if I stayed up I would be thinking of what just happened.. Claysa tells me she's going to the hotel bar and I'm left alone..I undress and fall asleep..
I wake up hours later and feel a strong urge to cum and when I open my eyes I see hazel eyes between my legs and strong hands holding my hips.

"Oh DeVante I ohhhhhhhh........"

I cum so hard and DeVante just keeps licking my pussy as I struggle to get away..

I'm can't move and he makes me cum back to back and when he finally does I'm so weak I can barely go off about Friday.He strips out his clothes and positions himself to fuck me when I stop him.

"You love her don't you?"

He kisses me and grabs my hands and holds them..

"I can spank you and make you into a bad girl or we can get sticky in a mean way!"

Is all he says as he sticks it in and I can't complain. He strokes me fast and hard and I'm loving every moment.My toes curl my body shakes and my man lays it down..He comes deep in me and lays down in my bed beside me.

I look at the empty bed next me.

"Where's my sister?"

DeVante smiles. "I brought her a room to herself so I can wax that ass all night!"

That's when I ask about Friday again.

"Baby look I love you and that's all that matters.Stop asking me about that chick we got kids together that's it."

"If you still fucking her thats a big fucking problem!" I say getting out of bed.

DeVante gets up to and when he walks to wards me I smack him so hard I can see a red mark..
He looks at me funny before pushing me on the bed once I fall he jumps on me and starts biting my neck and shoulder..

"You want it rough exactly what ima give to you!"
Since I'm laying on my stomach he slaps my bare ass hard and gives no warning as he shoves it in and my head bangs against the head board..I try to run but all I can do is let DeVante give it to me because I was stuck between him and the headboard..

"I'm the man right?"

He slaps my ass hard and I scream out yes..

"You gonna keep yo hands to yourself?"

I scream yes in the pillow and he lets me go and sits with his back propped up against the wall..

"Now ride this dick!"

I got on top as he grabs my ass..

"Oh baby!" He inhales as I ride up and down..We stare at each the whole time..
When we done DeVante rolls over and falls asleep..Im left with thoughts in my head and a pussy full of DeVante come..
How the fuck he find me and how I keep letting me fuck me out of situations...Does that make me weak? Or was I in lust as well? He fucked me to get out of arguments and my dumb ass keep falling for it...