☼19

Carin POV

Mike is gonna die. He is going to die and Eric is going to be the one to kill him. Eric actually told someone to do a full background check on Mike. I'm scared for him and Maria. Maria is pregnant for God's sale. Her father is going to kill her.

"Miah come clean up your toys." I yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Coming mommy." She said. I walked back in to me and Eric's room. He was on his laptop with papers all around him.

"Boo boo." I said, climbing on the bed and sitting in front of him. He looked up and smirk.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What did you think about Mike when we had dinner with him and Maria." I asked.

"I think that I meant everything I said and I think he was putting up a front. For his sake he better hope he didn't lie." He said. I'm going to pray for Mike.

"What if he was in the game?" I asked. He closed his laptop and put it to the side.

"If he is in the game and dating my daughter, he's dying. I don't fuck with my baby girl." He said.

"She is 20 years old. She is growing up. You have to allow her to make her own mistakes." I said. He shook his head and cleared his papers.

"You know why I am how I am with her. I don't want to talk about this anymore Carin. Drop it." He said. I sighed and got off of the bed.

"Where is Miah?" He asked, turning on the tv.

"Cleaning up her toys. It was a mess." I said, undressing and changing in to pajamas.

"Mhm. She better clean that room. She knows the rules." He said.

Me and Eric don't do that whole spoiled stuff. We have more than enough money to spoil her but we don't because we want her to know that not everything is handed to you in life and you have to work for things.

Jaleny POV

I haven't talked to Darien in forever since that argument. I have blown up his phone and he hasn't replied to any of my text or phone calls. I'm starting to just feel worse and worse about myself.

"Sis, you have your charger?" Jerome asked barging in to my room. I looked over at my door from under my blanket.

"What's wrong?" He asked with real concern. He walked over to my bed and sat on my pink fluffy blanket.

"Me and Darien are going through some things." I said.

"Like...?" He asked. Times like this I really love and value me and my brothers relationship. We barely bicker and are always there for each other.

"Well, he decided to take the scholarship thing. I got a little upset. I said some things that upset him and he hasn't talked to me since." I said with a heavy sigh at the end.

"What did you say though?" He asked

"I said that he is going to forget about me when he is around all those other girls." I mumbled. Jerome sighed and got up.

"You know that's wrong. You and Darien have been together since forever. I understand you have low self-esteem but you have to fix that before you really loose him. I don't like seeing my twin sad but you did it to yourself." He said, taking my charger.

"Honestly, you are being selfish. You are thinking about yourself and not about him and his future. You know the shit I'm saying is true." He said. I looked away and he left the room. Jerome is right.