Chapter 11

//Peetas pov//

Katniss begins to kick as if she is trapped. A blood curtling scream escapes her mouth, "Katniss it's okay it's okay." I tell her trying to keep her body in my arms. She still remains in her sleep, yelling and kicking.

"You're okay it's okay." I shush into her ear and she finally wakes up.

"Peeta!!" She sobs and wraps her arms around me.
"You were dead. Prim was dead. I was dead." She sobs into my shoulder.

"It's okay we are all alive." I tell her while caressing her back.

What happened to her?
"You were taken away from me." She cries out squeezing me.

"I'm sorry," I say and kiss her head as she stops shaking.
I keep ahold of her nearly falling asleep as she remains clinging onto me.

"I love you." She says pulling away from me and looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Katniss." I smile, then smear her tears off her cheeks.

//Katniss's pov//
Stay with me
Always
He was gone, then Prim, then me. That can't happen.
We have to win the war.
We have to get through this.
All of us.

"We have about 4 hours, we should sleep." Peeta says, his eyes getting heavy.

"Yeah," I sigh still terrified about what I saw. I curl up next to Peeta and hold onto him tightly not sure what to await now, usually I'm fine when I sleep with Peeta.

No nightmares or terrors awaiting me when I shut my eyes. But war has taken that away from me.