Chapter 7

//Peetas pov//
I her a blood curdling scream and rush into the bathroom.

"Katniss!! Are you okay?!" I ask her as she sits on the bottom of the shower floor. She hides her head in her knees, whispering words I can't under stand.

I shut off the water and grab a huge  towel, and place it over her shoulders.
"Come here." I say helping her up. The towel reaches her knees and wraps around her like a dress. I hold her tightly as she shakes and whispers He did this to me.

Over and over in my ear.
"Who Katniss?" I ask thinking about snow and what he did to me.
"Gale," she chokes out which makes her shake more.
What is going on in her head?

"Why don't you stay right here I'll help you get dressed." I say letting go of her. She stares at the ground still shaking. I grab a outfit for Katniss and help her into it, then softly brush through her hair, and braid a single braid down the back of her head.

"You okay now"? I ask her, as she sits on our bed.
"What if we don't win the war?" She turns to me, "what if I can't fill the role as their mockingjay because I was shot?" She says.

"Don't think like that Katniss." I tell her and sit by her side.

"What if they take you away from me again?"

"That won't happen.. I promise." I say and hug her tightly fearing that won't happen.

//Katniss's pov//

I can't let anything happen to Peeta. I have to do everything in my power to make him survive this war.

I wrap my arms around Peeta's neck and pull him close to me. He pulls me farther into his embrace making me slide up onto his lap.

"I love you." Peeta says into my ear.

//Peetas pov//

I frown not expecting a answer to my comment but I still hold on to her not wanting Katniss to face anymore pain. She will fall apart, and what happens if that happens to many times? Sometimes when you fall apart you can't get back together.

"I love you too." She says.
What did she say? I ask myself getting caught in my thoughts.

"I love you too Peeta." She says calmly as if she answered my question.

I let go of her smiling hoping she is okay, but more so happy in this moment than worried.
She loves me.

hit the star! Add this book to your library and don't forget to comment!! Xx

Love,
Rosie

Jkjkjk (I love that movie tho)

Love,
Bella and Callie