~Chapter 39~

Niall POV

          Sitting at a large table at a restaurant, I stared intently at my beautiful girlfriend. Mom texted a little while ago saying that they were running late from their hotel. "I was going to wait until later tonight...but since we're alone..." I say and pull a small box from my pocket. Alaina looked at me, very confused. I opened the box and revealed the silver that had three tiny diamonds in it.

"Niall?" she said. Tears were swelling in her eyes. She bit her lip.

"It's like...a pre-engagement ring. Promising that we'll be engaged and married someday, not matter how far in the future that is." She put on her left hand and I slipped it on her finger. "I promise to love you forever, Alaina."

"I promise to love you longer than forever," she said and we kissed.

Zayn POV

        When I got back home from picking up Chinese for dinner, I heard Alli playing the piano. I put the food in the kitchen and went to the back room.

Allison was sitting at the piano in her robe, with wet hair. I walked up behind and kissed the top of my head. "Hey, super star."

"You get dinner?"

"Nah, I went to the restaurant, decided not to get the food, and came home." I said. She hit me playfully. She turned around. She helped me take off my hoody and then pulled me closer by the belt loops of my pants.

"I love you, Zayn."

"I love you too, Allison."

~

Catherine POV

"So, what should we do for Harry's birthday?" I ask Louis. This time, we actually went out to get doughnuts. It took a long time to come out of my room, because I was so embarressed, but I was hungry. 

"I don't know. He'll be twenty one, so something big." 

"Yeah. I stole his phone to have all his contacts." 

"You're evil. Is this going to be a surprise?" 

"If it wasn't I would not have stolen his phone." I say and hold up Harry's cellphone and waved it in his face. 

"Driving here," Louis laughed. I turned up the radio and started singing along to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse." 

"Ope! Ma butts vibrating!" I say and figit until I can reach my phone from my back pocket. "Heller?" 

"Hey," Harry said, who called from our home phone. "Do you know where my cell is? I can't find it anywhere." 

"Nope, haven't seen it. Sorry, gotta go!" I hung up on him. Louis chuckled and rolled his eyes. 

"You're absolutely terrible." 

"I know- OH MY GAWD, do you think Harry would kill me if I called ED SHEERAN?!" 

"To invite him to the surprise party?" 

"GREAT IDEA! First I gotta figure out when and where..." 

"How about the all ages club? I know all of our friends are basically old enough to drink but I think it'd be a better environment. And probably easier to rent out for a night." Louis suggested.

   Were now sitting in a park eating some doughnuts as we wrote down ideas for Harry's surprise birthday party. The only ones who will be in on the secret for now are Louis, Liam, Zayn and Gemma. Gemma is taking care of family part of the party, and we have food, venue, and the rest of the guest list. This party will be hopping like a bunny high on energy juice..if that even makes sense.

It's just that Harry has been so amazing to me; he treated me way better than I deserved; he gave me the wedding of my dreams; and he is the sweetest guy on the planet. He puts on a tough front for the fans and tabloids but he is really just unicorns and rainbows.

        When we returned home with the doughnuts Harry seemed suspicious but he did not ask any questions. I honestly think he might already know; considering Liam told him what I was planning. Except I figured he might forget about it if he thought Liam only said that to cover for me.

We have lots of things planned. We booked the venue for three weekends from now and now all we have to do is buy the party supplies and invite everyone. I stole all of Harry's contacts and sent out a mass text:

Hey everyone! This is Catherine Styles, and I am inviting you to a surprise party for Harry's twenty-first birthday on February 1st at Lights Out Club here in London, at nine pm. Hopefully three weeks notice is enough time, and I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Thank You! Ps. RSVP's would be helpful, thanks =)

Liam and Zayn told me it was lame and then they also sent out an invite themselves. Whatever. I am so excited!