~Chapter 34~

I ran after Cat but she beat me to the elevator and closed the door before I could get on. I smashed my fists against the door and got on the next one.

    When I finally got to our floor, she had our door chained shut. I couldn't get in.

"Catherine, let me in."

"No! I'm a fool! You married a fool, Harry! There's something wrong with me."

"There's nothing wrong with you sweet heart, you're amazing." I told her.

"No, we're married and I still wont sleep with you, how is that normal??"

"It isn't normal, but we are not normal, Catherine. Not many people these days get married when they're nineteen! The way I love you is not normal."

    She then opened the door, and let me inside. She stared down at her feet. I lifted her chin so I could see into her beautiful eyes. "Catherine Marie, we already talked about this. Nothing they say will change my mind, I'm on your side one hundred percent. I love you, and that's the only reason that I married you. When you're ready, I'll be ready." I said, and she pulled me into a hug and I held her tightly, swaying back and forth slightly. 

*Becca POV*

"I feel so helpless having absolutely nothing to do. I mean we've been constantly planning this wedding for months and now it's over and...I'm bored." I said and I turn to Liam whom was sitting beside me on the couch in his hotel room. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my forehead. 

"Well, tomorrow we're flying back to England, and have a new years party with our families and then at the end of February we go on tour, and that lasts a while." He said to me. Then my heart sank.

"Right, tour." I say, and turn my attention back to the television program I had never heard of, it was also in Gaelic. 

"Hey," He said and turned off the television. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm living a dream Liam! None of thise is real, I can't believe I got into this with you!" I stood up off the couch and turned my back on him. 

"I don't know what you're talking about?" 

"This. Us. Why did we get into this Liam? It's just going to break my heart when you leave on tour and then theres millions of girls out there, and I wont see you for so long, and it's going to hurt so bad, Liam!" 

"Well, then... Then come with me." 

"What?" 

"Come on tour with us, Rebecca. I don't want to be away from you either. I love you too much." He said, and I turned to face him. He right in front of me, and he pressed his lips to mine. 

"I love you, too." I told him. 

*Alayna POV*

"I don't get what her deal is." I said. I turned to Louis and Niall as we sat in Louis' hotel room. 

"Well, we've been teasing her an awful lot. I mean, it isn't our place to decide...that for her. Obviously they've talked about it. They got married because of love, not lust." Louis said. Niall agreed.

"So none of you are taking my side? Not even my boyfriend will defend me? She totally snapped at me, I don't think I deserved that!" 

"I'm Switzerland." Niall said. I rolled my eyes, and Louis put his two cents in again. 

"I think she was trying to get through to you; that wasn't the first time that she told you it hurt her feelings when you made fun of her. You're still a virgin too." 

"Yes, but I'm not- Hey, how do you know I'm a virgin?" I glared at him. Niall looked guilty. 

"What difference does it make? Niall is too, being a virgin is not a bad thing, Alayna." Louis said. "Anyway, I'm going to go get some food." 

*Allison POV*

   Zayn and I were wandering around the hotel. After Catherine stormed out of the dining room everyone kind of went their own ways. I hope Harry found Catherine, it would suck if she cut him out right before their honeymoon. 

   "Oh my gosh, is this the piano that Harry played at the reception last  night?" I asked Zayn as I sat down on the bench.

"Yeah, it looks like the same one. What are you going to play?" He asked and I started to play "Nightingale" by Demi Lovato. 

    When I finished the song, I took a deep breath. Zayn was looking at me as if I was some prized possession in a museum. I love him so much. "I can not believe how many celebrities you guys know. That wedding was PACKED with famous people! I almost fainted when I met Demi, I mean she is such an inspiration." 

"Yeah, we do know alot." Zayn laughed. 

"And Ed Sheeran, and Miley Cyrus, and Selena Gomez, and Kendall Jenner, and Taylor Swift, which I thought was kind of weird they invited her after what she did but didn't she apologize, right? I think. But I couldn't believe meeting everyone. And Simon Cowelle and oh my gosh Ali breathe!" Zayn just laughed and rolled his eyes before passionately kissing me. Then we were interupted by the hotel manager that we weren't not allowed to be in this room.