~Chapter 22~

*Harry POV*

I was probably the least hung over of the nine of us, well Luke wasn't very drunk either, but he was still having an awful hangover. All of us had crashed at Liam's place. The girl's were at mine and Cat's house. 

I went into the kitchen and started brewing a lot of coffee. Then my phone rang; loudly. I hear groans from all the guys and I quickly answer the phone. 

"I GOT A TATTOO!" It was Catherine. Was she really that drunk that she got a tattoo last night and was too drunk  to remember getting it. 

"What does it say?" I half laugh. 

"Bethany." She said. 

"Your name," I laugh, "Is Catherine." 

"I know, I think it's to symbolize my first role in a major movie." 

"Oh, well that makes sense." I say. "Don't forget about the interview we have this evening." 

"Right, why is there an interview on Christmas Eve? That's family time." 

"Well, we can have family time after the interview."

"Yeah," She says. "So you're up, does that mean no hangover?" 

"Not totally," i answer. "I drank last night, but the boys have massive headaches so I'm making them some coffee and pancakes." 

"Awe, you never stop giving." She says. "Did you have fun last night?" 

"Yeah, we almost lost Niall. But it was great. Did you have fun?" 

"Yeah. More fun than I thought. The most alcohol I've ever had- well actually the only alcohol I have ever had." She answered. "Oh, guess what crazy think my drunken self did last night?" 

"Huh?"

"I went bungee jumping!" 

"That's my girl, facing your fears." I say. She giggled. I smiled, I love her so much. Why am I thinking this? "You're adorable, I love you so much." I told her. she giggled again. 

"I love you too, Mr. Fiance." 

"Ms. Fiance." I reply. 

"You're a dork." She laughed. 

"You're more so!" I teased. 

"My name isn't Morso, it's Catherine." 

"Oh? I thought it was Bethany!" 

"Shut up, butterfly boy." 

"Oh, touche!" I say. "Well, this coffee is done, so I'll see you soon my lovely bride-to-be." 

"Okey dokey. See ya almost-hubby!" 

"Bye," I say, she repeats me and I hang up the phone. 

"BOYS!!" I yell, then remember they're hungover and laugh as they groan in pain. 

*Catherine POV*

I put on this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101602507 for the interview today. I will not be _in_ the interview but Harry asked me to come with him.

*LATER*

We were at the studio. The boys will be on the "Jenny Jones Talk Show." Jenny is very nice, I met earlier when the boys were rehearsing for the show. They're on in five minutes. 

"Five, four, three..." The camera guy held up his fingers ("Two, one") they started shooting. 

"Hello everyone! I'm Jenny Jones, and this is my talk show. Tonight we have many fun things planned, but most importantly, I have One Direction here tonight! Who's excited?" The whole ground goes bonkers, cheering for the boys being here. I was in the first row with Gemma and Anne next to me. None of the other girls came today. "And now, without further redo, let us welcome, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry!" Everyone stood on their feet, and we all cheered ecstatically. The boys walked onto the stage and sat on the long couch.