~Chapter 24~

*Catherine POV*

     Afterwe ate our Christmas breakfast all of us "teens" hung out in the basement while the "adults" talked up stairs. This is my house now but it seems as though mom still owns it because she took over the hostess position.

    "So," Louis said. "Any past Christmas stories anyone wants to share?"

"Oh, once my make set the kitchen on fire because she burned the turkey." Becca said.

"Wow. The worst Christmas memory I have is not having toys from Santa and my dad telling me he didn't exist. I was six..." Harry said.

"Awwe, baby!" I said and hugged him. "You were such a cute little child."

"Haha he crid for a week!" Gemma teased.

"It was a very traumatic time for me." Harry defended himself.

"I figured it out whenI was ten,but my mom didn't catch on until I was almost thirteen." I say.

"It would actually be possible though- beside the flying reigndeer. Because of all the time differences it is totally possible." Alayna said.

"Is not," Eleanor argued.

"is too!" Niall retorted.

"Somebody still believes in Santa Clause..." Alayna teased her lover.

"I kind of miss it." I say. "The idea a jolly man who was so kind he brought children presents no matter where they lived... Waking up on Christmas morning finding mountains of toys under the tree, and candy in your stockings."

"Everything about Christmas back then was so magical," Gemma agreed.

"Waking up to a snowy Christmas was always the best," Harry chimed in and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Becca said.

"Yeah. Being able to sort out your differences." Alayna added. "Knowing my past if Niall kissed another girl I don't think I could forgive him."

"Oh, but she kissed Cody remember?" Becca said.

"No Cody kissed her." Allison corrected.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Yeah, what are you talking about girls?" Harry pressed.

"You know," Becca began explaining and Liam tried to cut her off by doing the neck slice thing but she didn't stop. "Cat kissed Cody, Harry kissed Damsel. It's so sweet that you-"

"Stop. Rewind. WHAT?!" I yell. I turn to Harry as tears swelled in my eyes. His mouth hung open; he was speechless. That's a first. "You kissed Damsel?!" I didn't give him a chance to deny it. I ran upstairs ans he followed quickly in my wake.

"Catherine come back!"

I finished putting on my boots and turned to him. "You know, I thought you were different. I thought you were the one for me. You took care of me and said you loved me; You kiss another girl, Damsel for heaven's sake, and don't even tell me!" I rush out the back door. He follows.

"I did NOT kiss her! She kissed me because I was lonely when you weren't there because you were supposed to come back right away! You ask Luke, Calum, Mike or Ashton, I told her off and left! I do love you! I love you with all my heart and soul! I came to back here to win back my girl and if I happened to pick up a ring on the way then-"

"Oh so you only proposed out of jealousy?!" I yelled at him.

"No! Stop turning this back on me! You apparently kissed Tony and didn't tell me either!"

"Cody." I corrected him.

"I don't give a shit what the hell his dumb ass name is! He kissed you and you didn't tell me!" He yelled.

*Becca POV*

    Oops. I screwed up. I thought they knew! "My bad." We all followed them upstairs but we didn't go all the way outside- we didn't need to. We.could hear them from here in the kitchen.

"What's going on??" Karen asked us.

"Harry and Cat are having their first fight..." Alayna said.

"What happened?" Anne asked. Zayn began explaining everything that happened and I began to feel more and more guilty.

*Cat POV*

"I didn't tell you to spare your feelings and to a avoid a fight like this! I hate the girl as much you! The kiss meant nothing to me! I wanted to throw up! I'd rather eat Lacey's shit than do it again because not only do I not love her and I'm not one bit attracted to her...But I would never do anything to hurt you!" He had tears in his eyes. I was crying too.

"This has happened to me way too many times before, Harry!"

"You didn't tell me either!"

"You proposed! I forgot all about him until Becca brought him up today!"

"so you agreed to marry me out of guilt?" He asked. I groaned.

"You're an idiot!" I yelled. "Did you catch me off gaurd? Hell yes! Did I accept because of him? NO! I love and for you to not tell me this hurts! It makes me thing you did it behind my back! You know I've been cheated alot s why the hell would I put someone else through that heart ache? I almost gave up! Did you know that? I almost didn't go on! Then the X Factor deal came along and I saw it as a second to be someone! Then..Then I met you! I met all of you and I can't imagine how my life would have turned out without you-if it wpuld have turned out at all. I thought you were the one!" I say. "I jumped to rash conclusion. I should have told you."

"I didn't want to hurt you." He whispered. Then I noticed a crowd at the window and as soon as I looked they all scattered. "But I guess it did anyway."

"Knowing it didn't mean anything helps- I'm gonna kick her ass ten times harder now- but it helps." I say. "I thought history was repeating itself."

"I would never,ever, cheat on Kitty Cat." He said. We had been pretty far apart but we were now chest to chest whispering.

"Forgive me?"

"Only if you agree to kiss me right now."

"I guess I'm forgiven." I say. I press my lips to his and he leans me into him as he braces himself against the railing of the deck. I wrap my arms around his neck as shoved our tongues down each other's throat. "I can't wait to honey moon with your sexy ass." I say. "I'm so lucky."

"No. I am the lucky one." He says.

"I'm freezing take me inside!"

"At least you have shoes on." He said. I looked down and there were his fert, only in socks (now soaked) covered in snow. I frowned and we ran back inside.