~Chapter 19~

*Alayna POV*

"Niall," I said, while we were sitting in the front of Liam's house together. 

"Hm?" He answered. we snuggled together under a blanket, I didnt know where my body ended and his started. He had his eyes closed. 

"We need to talk."

"Good or bad?"

"I dont know." I said, and he looked at me meaningfuly. "I don't know why I wanted to stay home instead of going to Germany so badly...because the summer is over. I start college soon. I know it's September already but I skipped first semester... but I changed my mind. I cant put my future on hold. I should've just left. We eont last once I leave."

"What! Of course we'll last. I'll love the same no matter the distance between us. It isnt like your going to collage on the moon. We can talk on the phone and skype and see eachother. I don't have a ball and chain my ankle keeping me from following you out there" 

"You'd move for me?" I asked him.

"I'd do anything for you." 

"I am going to a college in the US. Stanford."

"So? You're not going anywhere without me."

*Alli POV*

Zayn and I were on our way to meet with Simon to talk about writing my own music and putting a single.

"What kind of artist do you want to be Allison? Judging by your song covers you did while on tour I think your of a poppy artist." Simon said. 

"I want to be an artist like Demi Lovato. I want to inspire young girls to folloe their dreams, I want to show they overcome being bullied if thats their situation, I show them that they're all beautiful and they don't need to change for guys. If a guy wants them to change than he the right guy for them." 

"Where's this coming from?" Simon asked.

"I was bullied by my fosters alot when I was younger. I was a pretty chubby kid, I ate alot because it helped to take my mind off losing my parents. Then I practically starved myself because thy weretelling me that I was ugly because I was fat. Then, when Demi was going through a similar thing and she made it through, she showed me I could as well." I said. My eyes were tearing up. "Then I went to the gym and a found a passion not only in my singing but in skatebaurding as well." 

"You can use that to write amazing songs. Pull that passion out into the lyrics. Pour out your feelings onto the paper. We can hire a writer to help you."

"Actually, I have a pretttgood idea for a writer." Zayn said. He smiled at me. I wasn't sure who he was talking about.

"Who?" Simon asked. 

"Alayna. She's a great writer in all aspects. There isn't anything she cant put into words." 

*Later.*

"I- I don't know what to say. You want me to your song writer?" Alayna asked. 

"I wouldn't anyone else. I'll understand if you don't want to. I know you got into Standford, but I was hopijg you'd be my manager as well." I said. She hugged me. 

"Of course I'll do it!!"

~

*Ashton POV*

"How did you get into my house?" Liam asked the five of us when he found us in his basement. "How long have you been here?"

"Ih the door was unlocked." I answered. "We've been here like twenty minutes."

"Plus three hours." Calum added. Liam rolled his eyes.