~Chapter 36~

Harry and I got to the hotel, and the bellhop put our luggage onto a cart and we got into an elevator. Harry told me he reserved the honey moon suit.

        I think I am ready to sleep with him. I think maybe the reason I couldn't before was because there was a chance our friends could walk in on is at any moment; or that my parents were sleeping down the hall?

       I checked the time ans it was almost midnight. The bellhop was gone and I was still amazed at how romantic the room was. There were rose pedals all over the round bed, and along the floor. There was a large couch and a gigantic television. There was a huge bath tub/shower in the bathroom. It was a pretty sweet...suit.

     "You like it?" Harry asked.

"Paris is amazing and so are you and I just..."

"Je t'aime, Catherine."

"I love you too, Harry."

         Harry sat at the end of the bed and stared at me. He was just smiling and yet it made my heart race. He is so amazing.

           Right then I couldn't take it any longer. I pushed him back on the bed and kissed him passionately. He started laughing. "I knew you couldn't resist my sexiness much longer." He said. I laughed and continued to kiss him. It got more and more intense. He kept asking me if I wanted him to stop and everytime I said no. It was the most romantic moment of my life.

~

         I woke up the next morning with Harry's strong arms wrapped around my torso. I moaned sleepily and remembered what happened last night. I am no longer a virgin. I smiled but didn't want to open my eyes.

"Good morning," I heard Harry's scratchy morning voice. I rolled over so we were chest to chest and I could look in his eyes. He kissed my forehead and I layed my head on his chest. "So last night..." He started to say.

"Was perfect." I finished his sentence. He tighted his grip around my body, and I snuggled closer into him. I kissed his shoulder blade.

~

      Around noon I took a shower. I washed my hair with French shampoo, and cleaned my body with French soap. I am going to smell so..French. I laughed ar my thoughts and shut off the water. I peeked out of the shower and saw Harry leaning over the sink brushing his teeth, wearing just his boxers. He turns me on so badly.

    I exited the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I wrapped my hair in a sexond towel. Then I smacked Harry's butt and then kissed his minty lips before I left the bathroom.

    "Hey," Harry said, following me out of the bathroom. "Where'd you think you're going??" He grabbed me around the waste, dipped me backwards and kissed my lips. The towel feel from my wet and knotty hair.

~

     I finished getting dressed. I sat in front of Harry who was now watching the television. He brushed all the knots from my hair. It was almost three thirty pm.

"Let's go see the Eiffel tower." I said.

"Okay. It's so pretty. Almost as gorgeous as you." He replied. I snorted. "It's true, you're the most beautiful creation God has made."

"Shut up," I say.

"I'm being serious Catherine. You need to learn how to take a compliment." He says and puts his hands on my bare calves but I quickly pull away. "What??"

"I didn't... I didn't shave my legs because I'm hungry so you can't, you can't touch my legs."

    He stood up off the couch and threw his arms in the air dramatically. "My goodness how dare you! I want a divorce right now! How dare my wife not have shaved legs in my presence! Threachery! You must be hanged for your crime against husbandry." He said. I rolled my eyes. Bracing himself on the arm of the couch behind me, he began to kiss my neck. "I don't give a damn if you shave your legs Cat," He laughed. He put a knee next to my thigh on the couch and continued to kiss me. He began to unbutton my blouse but I stopped him.

"Harry, I want food." I tell him. He smiles and rebuttons my shirt.

"Food it is." He said.

  ~

     We got to a small cafe in the middle of the city and we sat a table near the window. I ordered eggs benedict and Harry ordered a breakfast sandwich. I also got apple juice. 

"Ew dude you have food all over your face," I said and handed Harry a napkin. He wiped his face and tried to give me the napkin back but I smacked his hand away. "You're nasty."

"You know I'm sexy." He said. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. "Ha, yeah, you know."

"Where are you from?" Asked our waitress.

"London," Harry replied.

"Oh, I would have guessed America."

"I'm originally from there, but I have lived in England since I was young."

"I see. How long have you two been dating?"

"How did you?" I asked.

"The way you two look at each other."

"We're actually on our honey moon. We just got married." Harry told her.

"Very nice, yes, uh, congratulations. Would you like any dessert?"

"Pie." Harry and I said in unison.