~Chapter 11~

*Zayn POV*

"Listen man, I know Perrie hurt you real bad and all.. But Allison.. we're basically all she has. Im sure she's gone into the mot detail with you." Niall tells me. He's right. Her foster home is just so crowded no even knows when she isnt there. Her foster dad, Greg, was good at first, but now he basically just ignores her and the other kids. She hates it. She's looking forward to her birthday, because when she turns eighteen she can finally get out of it all. 

But she'll have nowhere to go. 

*Cat POV*

"What?? How??" I ask Harry astonished. Not long after Harry and I hung up earlier he called back to tell me that Allison and Zayn weren't going to get together and that Allison was taking it really hard.

"Allison came by, looking for Zayn. They left because Zayn needed to talk to eachother. He was telling us how he really likes her and all, then.. we here a door slam and Alison is crying saying Zayn basically dumped her before they even got together." 

"Dang." I say.

"What??" Al asked me. I relay the news to her, and she looks broken. We all are. We all agreed that Allison and Zayn were really cute together, and that were definately getting together. 

"Them not being together is as confusing as if a two geraffs had a baby, but the mama geraff gave birth to a monkey." Alayna said.

"No, Al. Its not." I tell her. Harry must have heard too, because he started.laughing really hard. 

"Monkeys made of geraffs!!" He laughed, "Oh man, thats so funny!!" 

I roll my eyes.

"So where is Allison now?" I ask him.

"Oh. Becca and Eleanor took her to the spa trying to make her feel better." Harry replied.

"Dang. I wanna go to the spa." I say. 

"Well, I'm sure the girls wont say no if you ask them to go when you get back."

"Speaking of, We actually have to get to the airport. So neda load up the car. I'll callnyou later." I say.

"Okily dokily. Love you. Bye." He says.

"Love you too. Bye." 

~

*Cat POV*

The plane landed in London, at 5:30PM. Al and I rushed off the plane as fast as we were able too. It was so crowded we wondered how we would ever find our ride; the boys, Harry and Niall, and Liam, Louis, and Zayn. They would probably bring Becca, Allison, and Eleanor too. I'm so excited! 

"I don't see them anywhere." Alayna said worried.

"They may be at the wrong gate." I say, "Let's just go get our luggage and look for them on the way." 

Alayna follwed me, pushing through people as we went along, not knowing exactly where to go. 

~

Finally we had our luggage. Still we didnt see the boys.

"Try calling them." I suggested to Alayna. "My phones dead." 

She pulled out her, and tried to turn it on. "So is mine."

"Great." We say in unison. 

We stand up a bench, and look around. I see the top of a curly-haired head moving around and looking around. 

"HAROLD!!!!!" I scream out. His heads looks towards me, looking for where my voice came from. "HAAARRROOOLLD!!!!!!!" I yell again, and get crazy looks from psser-bys. "YO CURLY! LOOK UP!" I yell in an old New York accent. He looks up all the way to the ceiling. "YO CURLY! TOO FAR!" He looks to the e finally sees me. He runs to me.