.~Chapter 30~

*Catherine*

    I sat in a room in the back of the church. I wore a robe and Alayna was knotting my hair into an intracate french braid and bun. Allison was doing my makeup while Gemma and Becca painted my nails. I don't know what I'm more worried about, tripping or actually getting married.

"Chic are you wearing loungerie?" Alayna asked me. "For...after?"

"One: Not really your business. Two: Nope."

"What are ya wearing then."

"DUDE!" I exclaim.

"Well ya gotta wear somthing for your private after party."

"Ew!" Gemma shouted and smacked Alayna's arm. I rolled my eyes.

   As soon as they were done making me look pretty, I slipped out of the room. Though I was still only wearing my robe I searched the halls for Harry. He is the only onr that has ever been able to get rid of my nerves and releave my stress.

"Catherine??" I heard Harry voice come from behind me. I turned around and he wrapped me in his arms.

"I was looking all over for you!" He said. "I had to sneak away."

"I was looking all over for you! The girls are probably going balistic but I had to see you!"

"I missed you." He laughed.

"And it's only been a few hours!"

"I know," He whispered. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his lips to mine.

"I love ya curly."

"I love you shorty." He replied.

"I wanna go bowling." I say.

"Bowling? When?"

"Tonight! After the reception! Let's do it."

"I'm in." He said. "Just the two of us. It can be our first date as husband and wife."

"Great."

~

   "What is that?!"

"What?" I turned around, worried something got on my dress. But as soon as I did I was turned back around and the girls were staring at my lower hip.

"Your tattoo!" Allison said.

"Okay, what about it?"

"Since when do you have a tattoo..there??" Becca asked.

"Um, a few months."

"But..does Harry know that's there?" Eleanor asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Every tattoo, except the one I got at the bachelorette party, I got with Harry. All four."

"I only knew about three.." Alayna said.

"Well.." I say.

"It's so cute. Just a tiny heart with a "H + C" in it...awe!"

~

   I was all dressed in my white wedding gown when my mom, her boyfriend, my brother and his girlfriend arrived at the church. My mom and Heather came into the room where we were and mom started crying.

"My baby girl is getting married!" She sobbed. My eyes started tearing up. Alayna and Becca waved the wedding programs on my face so my makeup doesnt run. I hugged my mom.

"I can't believe it!" I said.

*Harry POV*

   The music began and I prosessed into the church with my best men and Cat's maids of honor behind me. Alayna with Louis, Eleanor with Niall, Liam with Becca, Zayn with Allison and Ed (Sheeran) with Gemma.

   A different song began and Mom and Robin walked down the isle with Karen and her boyfriend Steven behind them. Then Cat's father came down the isle with Darla.

   The song changed to the traditional wedding march. Then Catherine appearer at the end of the church arm-in-arm with her brother, Andrew. A huge smile grew on my face. She looked so beatiful in her dream dress. I could hear both our mothers start to cry. I walked to the isle and took my fiance arm and we both bowed before the Altar.

   After the first two readings, the gospel about love, and communion, it was time for the vows. We stood before the Altar and Cat and faced me, we were hand in hand.

    "Catherine," I began. "I knew I loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. I even knew something about you was special when I saw your tweet to me. I have fallen so deeply in love with you. Words can't describe the immense love I feel for you, and it grows stronger every second. We havent known eachother for as long as most couples do when they married; but the reason for marriage isn't dating for a few years and deciding to tie the knot. Marriage is when you decide you the love the person so much that you can't remember life without them. It's when they sing like a dieing whale, no offense whales but you sing really badly, but I love hearing your voice anyways. Marriage is when you know want to be with someone for the rest of your life and start a family. Marriage is for when you love someone more than yourself and more than anything or anyone else. And Catherine, I love you. I love you so much! You're so beautiful inside and out and I am so blessed that I get spend the rest of my life with you. My Kitty Cat." I said. Catherine had a tear falling down her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"Harold, even though we haven't known each other our whole lives, even though we did go to camp together when we were nine, I feel like you've always been in my life. You're my best friend and I know I don't have to hide anything from you, no secrets, all honesty, I know you wont judge me. You're my best friend and you make me feel so safe. I love when you sing to me, I love when we drive in the car and you scream the lyrics in your worst voice possible even though your real voice is so amazing and angelic. You're my life and my lullaby and my Harold Edward, you, are my dream. I love you." I couldn't hold back my smile or my laughter. Everyone "awed" and applaud.

~

"Through sickness and in health," Catherine repeated the Preist. "For richess or for poor,"

"Catherine Marie, Do you take Harold Edward as your lawful wedded husband under the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit?"

"I do." She said and she did the sign of the cross.

~

"Harold Edward do you take Catherine Marie as your lawful wedded wife under the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?"

"I do." I said and crossed myself.

*Catherine POV*

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

  Harry smiled miliciously and put boh his hands on my cheek and leaned down to me. He pressed his lips into mine romanticly and passionately. Everyone in the pews cheered and clapped for us.

I'M MARRIED!!!