~Chapter 8~

*Harry POV*

"PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE .PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!!!!" I beg Paul.

"No. I don't know why you told her yes, when you should have known that It would be cutting it WAY too close four the concert at the Circle. No way Harry!" Paul argued. 

"AHHHHHH!! You don't understand! She'll be crushed!! She's going through a really tough time, and she needs me."

"Its your girlfriend or your career Harry." 

"One: Since when is she "just my girlfriend" to you? And two: that's so unfair!!" 

"I understand that she's very important to you, but so is your career, and if you go, you wouldn't be back in time for the concert. This isn't just-" 

"A normal concert, I know. But I could leave early, she NEEDS me!" 

"You don't see Zayn or Louis begging to see their girlfriends." 

"Okay, their girlfriend's fathers didn't decide they didn't want to talk to them, or see them anymore, and then suddenly force them to stay with him, and then lay the news on them that he remarrying. You know how hard she tried to get her parents back together?? I know what she's going through, my parents got a divorce, and then my mom remarried. It was really hard; she needs me right now." 

"Isn't Alayna going? I'm pretty sure we're paying for her plane tickets. So Cat will have her." 

"AGH! Paul!! Please! If you don't let me go than I refuse to do the concert." 

"And you would be dropped from the record deal." 

"That would loose you more money than me." I say, which is 100% true, and he knows it. 

He sighs, and says "Fine." 

"YES!! Thank you! Thank you!" I yell and hug, then run to pack up my things. 

*Louis POV*

I was sitting in the airport with Zayn, we were picking up Eleanor. I had  on a mustache, and beard, with a hat, and Zayn wore a sombrarrow(sp?) With a fu man shu mustache, and a fake beer belly. We looked AWESOME!! 

Over the speaker the invisible lady told us that her plane has landed so I held up my sign that said "Lillian Smith" our name we decided so no on would know we were here. We are pure geniuses aren't we?! We are. 

Suddenly, a beautifully girl wearing a blonde wig leapt into my arms(I texted her a pic of what Zayn and I looked like in our disguises). I dropped the sign, and hugged her tight. "I missed you so much Louis!" 

"Its Lord Swaggers, but I missed you too El." I said. 

"More amazing disguises." 

"Allison?" Zayn says. 

"Who?" I ask. 

"Oh, Niall and I met her at the skate park, she saw through our disguises then too, a true Directioner." He laughed. El and I just stood there, with her arms around my neck. 

"You guys are the most adorable couple EVER." Alison tells us. Eleanor smiles. 

"Thanks." She replies. 

"So what brings you here?" Zayn asks Alison. 

"My foster dad is picking up his brother. I'm just tagging along." 

"Foster dad?" Zayn asks. 

"Yup. Haven't been re-adopted yet. I'm almost eighteen so I wont have to deal with moving around so much anymore."