~Chapter 38~

Harry POV

        I was now at home alone. Everyone left about two and a half hours ago. Cat and Louis went to pick up doughnuts and everyone else had their own plans. I didn't have a chance to speak with Catherine before she left. Louis just told me quickly what they were doing and then he ran out the door.

        I can't believe that Catherine is pregnant and hasn't told me yet. I don't know if I am upset that fact or that everyone else knows and she stills has yet to tell me; the father.

         I have basically been pacing the living the whole time she's been gone. I tried to sit down and eat a few times but I couldn't. I also tried to watch television but nothing interested me. So I paced again. I watched out the window and waited for her and pull up.

         Finally Louis' car into the driveway and they both exited the car; neither carrying doughnuts. I was suddenly pissed off. What the hell were they actually doing if they didn't get any doughnuts? Maybe they were checking to see if the baby is actually mine. Can you do that before birth? Or maybe she was having an abort- No. She would never- or maybe she changed her mind about it being murder if it's her own baby that she doesn't want...

What the hell are they doing out there?! Just standing their talking. Then they hugged for a long time before Louis got back into the car. Catherine slowly walked up the path to the front porch. Moments later she opened the front door.

"I guess it's obvious that you were not actually getting doughnuts?" I spat. "Where the hell were you for three hours? I was worried sick. If you're going lie about where you are, at least come up with a good story as to where you'll be."

"I'm sorry Harry...I didn't know what he told you..." she said slow. She had been crying.

"Catherine Marie, where were you?!"

       She walked slowly up the few steps into the living room. She sighed and sat down on the sofa; she patted next to her for me to sit. I sat.

"Harry, I thought I was pregnant," she admitted. I sighed heavily and my head rolled backwards on the back of the couch.

"I know," I tell her.

"You- What?"

"Everyone was acting like idiots, so Liam finally told me that you were planning a surprise party. When I went to tell Niall he didn't need to hide it anymore, the moron was confused as to why you would throw a surprise party to tell me you were pregnant."

"I figured it get back to you, but I hoped I'd have to find out and tell you myself first."

"If you would've told me, I would've gone with you. I know the protection broke that one time, and you're not on the pill...it was only a matter of time. But I would've hoped I'd be the first person you'd tell, Cat. I'm your husband." I spoke slowly. "I would've gone with you to find out- Wait, so, are you?"

"No."

         A huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I wasn't ready to be a father; but I would've tried if she was pregnant.

"I was scared to tell you. I know now that it was dumb; but I was terrified. I was worried you might...it was dumb. But no, I do not have a bun in the oven." 

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. I kissed the top of her head and whispered, "never be scared to talk to me babe, we're married which means we're a team. I love you, from now and for all eternity. Okay?"

"Okay," she said and bit her lip. She pushed me back into a laying position and climbed on top of me. She surprised the hell out of me by sucking on my neck to give me a hickey. She kissed me and then bit down softly on my bottom lip. I've never felt this vulnerable with her; and so powerless.

Louis POV

      I was driving around the neighbor aimlessly for forty five minutes. I think I've given them enough time to talk. I am basically living with them. Zayn and Allison are too creepy to live with because they're too...sexual. Liam and Becca are too, but at least Zayn and Alli aren't constantly making out in front of me. Eleanor has been gone for forever now it seems.

      I walked into the house and hear a loud squeal. I looked towards the living room where the sound came from. I saw two blurred naked bodies running for the stairs. I really need to buy my own place.

~

      Sitting on the other couch, I was watching Iron Man 3. Harry came into the room and immediately started laughing. "We didn't know you were coming back," he said. He laughed again. "She's so embarrassed."

"I am never ever sitting on that couch again," I tell him. "I can't get the image out of my mind either. You could've said "hey whoever came in the house, don't come up here, we're having sex.'" He scrunched his nose awkwardly.

"She was so cute. Her little squeal and then she ran off, I honestly would've continued."

"You're disgusting." I say. "Where is she? I ordered some pizza- however, my appetite was definitely ruined."

"Taking a shower," he tells me. I gag.

     A half an hour later (Cat still in the shower), the pizza was finally delivered. We set a few slices aside for Cat, and we ended up eating the whole rest of the pizza.