~Chapter 17~

"I can't marry you," I whispered thinking he wouldn't hear me. 

"What?" He asked, holding me at arms length and staring into my eyes. 

"Or, how much money do I owe you?"

"What are you talking about??" 

"Everyone seems to think I paid you to marry me. Or that it wont even last as long as Kim Kardashian's marriage." I say. 

"Don't say that!" he said, and kissed my tears away. 

"I'm not good enough for you." I tell him. "I'm not pretty enough." 

"I tried calling you. Your phone is off. Why is it off?" He didn't give me a chance to answer before he went to get my phone from off the table next to the bed. He turned it on. 

"These are from my fans..." he said sadly. 

"We're too young anyway. We should have seen this coming Harry! You're _Harry Styles!_ You're nineteen, I'm eighteen, most people don't get married until they're thirty!"

"We're not most people." 

"You are right Harry, because you are in a world famous number one band, and I'm a nobody from born in Chicago, with a stupid american-british accent."

"No. You are Catherine McDougna, dancer and actress, who is getting married to Harry Styles, because we're so in love, and no one, not even my fans, can stop me from marrying you." He said, taking my hands in his, and pressing them to his heart. "I love you so much, Catherine. My Kitty Cat." He scooped me up into his arms, and threw me onto the bed, and kissed me. "I always thought Louis would marry Eleanor before any of us married someone, but I beat him. I have to marry you Catherine, because my love for you is hard to tame. Once we're married I get to let it out on our honey moon to Ireland." 

"Why are so good to me?" 

"Because I'm truly, madly, deeply, crazy in love with you." 

"Quoting yourself." 

"I know you think it's sexy."

"It is sexy. It's too sexy." I say, and kiss him very intensely. 

Obviously we're still virgins, but we made out. We made out a lot. For a long time. H was on top of me, kissing my neck, when the door opened, and Becca walked in with Liam behind her. 

"MY EYES!!!" They shouted in unison. 

Harry and I jumped apart both of us blushing. "Fully clothed!" Harry said, putting his hands in the innocently. 

"I don't believe you, so I'm not going to turn on the light." Becca said. I quickly got off my bed, and turned the light on myself. Liam was having a stare down with Harry. Oh. My. Gosh. 

~

*Louis POV*

I was backstage with Eleanor. I took a water break from our sound check rehearsal. I chugged my water, and kissed her cheek. She wiped it right away. "Your lips are all wet. Ew." She laughed, and kissed my cheek. I wiped my mouth on my shoulder, and leaned to kiss her lips. 

"I love coming on tour with you guys." 

"I'm glad." I said kissed her forehead. 

"I'm also glad the other girls got a chance to experience it with you as well."

"Yeah, even though this our first concert, they already seem to be having loads of fun."

*Zayn POV*

"CHECK! CHECK ONE, CHECK TWO," I said into the microphone. 

"CHECK THREE, CHECK FOUR, CHECK FIVE, CHECK SIX, CHECK SEVEN-" Alli said into the mic she stole from Harry. Liam put his hand over the top to shut her up. Harry didn't care though, he took his chance to hop off the stage and be with Catherine.