~Chapter 26~

*Harry POV*

   Catherine and I were in our hotel room just hanging out with each other and watching television. She strentched out on the whole couch throwing her body over my lap with her ams over her head. She's a dork. "Woah man you're thigh just vibrated." She said. "I know I'm hot, but your thigh?" 

"Oh my goodness.." I say and reached under he back into my front right pocket. I turn on my screen and see that I have a new snap chat. The whole snap chat scene has died down, but we still use it anyways. Catherine sends some really awful crazy faces and says she can now that we're engaged and it's way too late to back out from her horrid faces. Her words not mine. I know she belongs in an insane-asilome. 

"What you get a picture of?" She asks as I play the video from Alayna. Catherine sat up and looked at the video. Alayna pointed her camera at a Catherine, in her bra, as Cat was trying to clip the back of it. "Gah, they're too big," Cat said and the video was cut off by Catherine slapping the phone out of my hand and onto the floor. 

"I forbid you to open anymore snap from Alayna!" She yelled at me. I just started laughing. I laughed so hard for such a long time. "Stop laughing at me!" She begged, and then she also started laughing. 

"Can you even believe that 36 hours, we're going to be married?" she asked me. 

"No. I can't believe it. But I'm excited for you to be my wife. I love you so much." 

"Did you write your vows yet?" She asked. I bit my lip. Shit. I still haven't written my vows. Nice moment gone, she's going to yell at me. 

"No? Thank goodness, neither have I!" She has always been a procrastinator, but she's also a perfectionist, and everything needs to be done by a certain time. I am very surprised. 

"You haven't?" 

"I have, but they've all sucked. I can't find the right words. I know exactly what I want to say to you, but I can't put it to paper and have sound good." She says. "Have you even thought about it?" 

"Honestly, no. It completely slipped my mind." 

"Procrastinator. You almost didn't even have a best man." she told me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, let's promise each other we'll have them done by tomorrow at noon?" I say. 

"Promise." She wraps her pinky around mine, and we both squeeze. "Seal it with a kiss?" She asks and I softly press my lips to her's. 

*Cat POV*

   This time Harry and I had our own room together. Our mom's thought I was sharing with Becca and Alayna but I wasn't.

    I told Harry to kiss me and it escalated quickly. He kissed me pasionately but when our lips connected we opened our mouths and tongues did the tango in each other's mouths. He trailed kissed on my jaw down to my collar bone. I biy on his ear lobe and he let out a soft moan. It was an epic make out session. I love him so much.

   The passion behind everyone of his kisses made my whole body go limp. His tender touch gave me goosebumps. He can not possibley know the effect he has on me.

"You're so beautiful..." He said after he pulled away. I could feel my cheeks burning up as he just stared at me. He kissed my forehead softly. "It's time for bed! It's the Eve of the Eve of our wedding.." He sang.

"Okay but I needa shower cause my hair is disgusting." I say and try to get out from beneath him. He pins me down by my wrists and kisses each of my palms and then the corners of my lips. "I love you Catherine Marie."

"I love you more, Harold."

"Impossible."