~Chapter 12~

*Becca POV*

I came to a realization.

I love Liam. Love has made me blind to what _is._ He deserves better than me. My own mother didn't want me. So if I wasnt good enough for my own mother... Im not good enough for _Liam Payne._ Hell, Im barely good enough for D. 

I decided to go to Cat's. To introduce everyone to D, aka my.. new... boyfriend. He's been good to me. At least as good I deserve. 

We rang Cat's doorbell. Seconds later D rang it three more times already ipatient. The door flung open and imediately arms flung around me so quickly I couldnt tell who it was, besides "female." When they released me, letting me breath again, I saw that it was Alayna. 

"Sweats and a t-shirt. Very "Becca.'"

"It's Hound." D corrected, and she looked at him as if she didnt notice him before. She looked confused. "Who's this?" 

"This is D." I said. "D, this Alayna."

"She lools like a cheer.leader." he said. 

*Al POV*

D? Thats not a name. Thats a letter. I thought only girls wore that much makeup? He speaks with no feeling, and he resses like he's at a goth/zombie/funeral. Scary. 

"Well.. come in.." I say, and they follow me to the livingroom where everyone was. Niall, Cat, Harry, Zayn, Allie, Louis, Eleanor, Ruth and.. Liam. 

They just stared at D, awesteuck, and horrified. They from him to Becca, to me, to him, to Becca, to him and back to Becca. 

Liam looked the moat horrified. 

"Everyone.. this is D. My.. Boyfriend." Becca introduced. 

"Hi Becca." Allie said, confused to if it was really Becca. 

"It's Hound." D corrected again, still with no feeling what so ever. 

"...Boyfriend?" Liam said unbelieving. He looked so.. miserable. 

"Uh, yes." Becca answered awkwardly. 

"Awkward.." Allie sang. Cat pinched her. "Ow!"

"So... what.. are you doong.. here?" Cat asked. 

"I wanted you to me boy. And uh... I was bored at home.. so.."

"Liar. You missed us." Eleanor said. I looked at Liam- but he was gone. 

That poor thing. I go search the house but it seems he ompletely left without any of us noticing. I bit my lip looking at Ruth. She shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to do. Liam is clearly super hirt by Becca bringing D here. How could she? I guess since she cut herself off from all of us ahe really couldnt have known he was here... but still. Who ia that guy? Where did ahe find him? And why? 

~

*Liam POV*

"He's only three years older than me! _Three!_" a girl said.

"What about his girlfreind? Doesn't he-" another asked.

"Catherine! Yes! Carry, no, Hat, no... MYLES! Yeah. They're so cute." The first girl said. 

"Jess, you're insane." The second said.

"I can see them getting married, and having a family.."

"Why dont you bother about your own love-"

"AHH LELEANOR! Louis and El are ADROKABLE! Or, or, Zayn and Allison, or Alayna and Niall-" the first girl, Jess, said. Her friend put ahand over her mouth.