~Chapter 10~

*Alison's Dream.*

I got out of bed, realizing I wasn't at home. I started freaking out, but noticed Zayn laying in the bed next to where I had been laying; in his hotel room. He rolled over, moaning, and opened his eyes. "Is everything alright my my love?" He asks. 

"Perfect." I say, and crawl back in bed next to him. He squeezes my hand, pulling me close to him. Brushing my hair from my face, I feel his breath, on me. Leaning in closer, our lips almost touch....

Closer.

Closer.

Our lips crash together, fire works explode, butterflies go crazy inside of me. Its the best feeling Ive ever felt in my life. 

I love him.

"What are you doin??"

*Alison POV*

"What are you doing, Alison?!" 

I open my eyes slowly, and look around. I am no longer in Zayn's room, but Im in Eleanor's, with her and Becca, and realize I was kissing on a pillow. 

"What?" I say, looking at the burgundy square.pillow in my hands. 

"Does the pillow kiss well??" They teased. I looked at the clock, it has been three hours since ee came to bed, it was teo a.m. 

"I... I was dreaming." 

"No shoot." El laughs. 

Three hours since Perrie broke Zayn's heart. He kicked us out of his room telling us he was tired, and wanted to go to bed. So us girls came in here, Becca and I sleeping here tonight, I dont know if the boys have gone to sleep yet. 

"So, Zayn never said what happened?" I ask. "Why'd  Perrie leave?"

"Alison.. Perrie cheated on him." Eleanor told me. I froze. Heart broken for him. I cant believe this. What kind of sick twisted person would do that to him?

"Now he can join our group." Becca said.

"Your whaa," El and I asked together.

"Our group. Alayna, Cat, and I have all been cheated on numerous times. Me most recently, however; it didnt hurt so bad because I had Liam to soften the blow, and tell me I deserved better." Becca said. I flopped back down onto my make-shift bed on the floor. 

"I feel so terrible. Im here thinking I know what love is, when I havent even had a boyfriend before." I admit. "I mean, Eleanor, you and Louis are obviously madly in love with eachother. Same with Cat and Harry, Al and Niall, and Becca and Liam. While Zayn has his heart smashed to smitherines, and Im just laying here feeling bad for him."

"You've never had boyfriend??" They both questioned. "You're what, eightteen?"

"Seventeen. Im an orphan, my parents died when I was young, I've been in several different cities, towns, countries.around here. I never had time to settle in and make friends before I was shipped off to another foster home. You guys are the first real friends Ive had since Kimberly Smith in third grade, when I moved to Doncaster, and had to leave my whole life behind."

"What about your family? Any relatives?" El asked.

"No. Well yes. My mom's dad was in a nursing home, her mother died three years prior, and I never met my dad's parents."

"Aunts or uncles?" Becca asked.

"Yes. My dad was an only child, but my mom had two sisters. Something happened between them, I dont know what, but they both ganged up in her... she lost touch with them. I only met them when I was a baby."