16

"Kitten wake up." Wes says shaking me a little. I sit up slowly, stretching. I look around and see were in a parking lot.

"Mmm what time is it?" I grumble.

"One in the morning. We're at a hotel and I got us a least minute reservation." He explains.

I yawn. "Okay."

"Come on."

I grab my bag and phone and follow Wes into the hotel. We get our keycard and head towards the elevator.

"Where are we even going?" I ask.

"Some house around 15 minutes from here." He says

"Who are we getting it from?"

"Uhh someone named Conner O'Brien." He says.

Why does that sound so familiar?

I shrug it off and move on.

We get to the fourth floor and find pour room. Wes unlocks it and reveals two queen beds, a flat screen TV, and an attached bathroom. I fall dramatically onto the bed and sigh.

"Someones tired." Wes says.

I groan. "I'm too awake to fall back asleep."

"Me either so I guess we're staying yup together." He says sitting down next to me.

I sit up quickly and I'm face to face with him. Very close. He looks at me smirking.

"Well hey Kitten." He says.

"You flirt way too much." I say playfully slapping his chest.

"Anything to win this bet darling." He says with a sympathetic smile.

"I don't understand why you think you're going to win." I say shaking my head slightly.

"And I don't understand why you don't think that." He says. "You've been in love before kitten. I haven't."

"Well I hated the way it left me. I'm not getting my heart broken for a player again ." I say with a scowl.

"You're so judgemental." He says rolling his eyes.

"How?" I ask. "None of you can care about a girl long enough to know something about her."

"There's nothing I need to know other them if she's hot and good in bed." Wes says.

"You're such a man whore."

WES'S P.O.V.

She runs a hand through her knotty blonde hair, shaking her head slightly. "You're such a man whore."

I stare at her. She thinks I've never loved anyone. That I'm cold hearted. That moving form girl to girl makes my day. She thinks she knows me. She doesn't. I have loved someone. In fact I'm pretty sure I love them right now.

And that them?

Yeah its Haylee.

I try so hard everyday to just ignore the fact that she does. That's the last thing I want or need. I can't have her winning and knowing there's some kind of heart inside me. I don't want to open that side of me up to her no matter who she is.

Just by looking at her I can tell she doesn't like me. I've seen way that's she's smiles at Mason when they were still on speaking terms. Now she can barely breath the same air as him. But when she looks at Jason, she seems like she's in awe. Its like he's it for her, but he broke her and she can't forgive him for that.

I know Jason likes her. He tells me everything of course I know. I've known for years he's liked her. I feel like an asshole if I walk the fuck in and take her from him but he clearly screwed up in one way or another. When I started liking Hay, I was in denial at first. I was 'happy' just sleeping around. Everyone loved me and I had a reputation I had to live up. But there's just so merging about her that draws you in. I just...I dont know.

"Man whore?" I question and she nods confidently.

"Have you seen yourself or heard what people day about you?" She asks. I shake my head a little. She sighs doing the same and rolling her eyes. "People have said you've done threesomes and so on. Its honest!y disturbing to listen to." She days with a disgusted look on her face.

"Do you believe them?"

"B-believe what?" She stutters.

"The rumours? Do you believe them?" I ask more stern this to time.

"I... I don't know." He admits.

I clench my jaw and walk over to my bed ignoring her.

"Wes..." She breathes out.

"Go to sleep Haylee."

"Wes just talk to me." She pleads.

I hear her get up and slide into the bed with me, laying down face to face. I flick my eyes open and see her lying there.

"Wes its not that I believe them. Its that its hard not to believe them. Like you know who you are so if you were in my position what do you'd think you'd do?" She asks.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I sigh. "You have a point."

She smiles triumphantly. She gazes into my eyes, her blue ones sparkling just a little. She movies closer and brushes her lips against mine.

"Kitten what are you doing?" I whisper.

"Winning." She says so quietly it was like she almost didn't say it at all.

With that her lips are pressed to mine.

***

I wake up to Haylee cuddled up in her pyjamas next to me sound asleep in my arms. I remember making pout for like a while. It was honestly amazing. She stirs in her sleep. She opens one eye, sees me and smiles.

"Hey." She mumbles.

"Hey kitten."

"What time is it?" She asks stretching.

I reach over and grab my phone. "11:30"

She sits up fast. "Shit. We told your mom we would the package at 11 and then leave at like 12."

She gets up and grabs some stuff from her back and runs to the bathroom. I rolls my eyes and change quickly. I run a hand through my hair just as Haylee comes our wearing skinny jeans and a t shirt. Her makeup is done like it is everyday. Only today she looks different. Her hair is up in a bun and random strands hang in her face.

"Stop drooling Wesley." She teases with a smile.

I roll my eyes. "Come in kitten."

HAYLEE'S P.O.V.

We finally get to this house and its a really nice house. We both get pout of the car and walk up to the door and knock on it. The door swings open and reveals someone I'd never though I'd see again.

"Hi may I help you?" He asks.

"Are you Mr. O'Brien?" Wes asks and the man nods. "I'm Wesley Andrews, gia Andrew's son. She sent me to pick up a package."

"Right of course."he goes over and comes back with a package The man finally looks at me and he looks perplexed.

I tighten my jaw and my fingers dig into my hand.

The man's face softens. "Haylee."

"Wes we're leaving. Now." I say.

"Um why?" He asks confused.

"Haylee don't leave." The man begs.

Fight the tears Hay. Fight the tears.

"Because that man left me, my mom, and my sister for some other woman."

***

Hey loves!!!

Chapter dedicated to Ramablay

So funny story about thus chapter. I totally meant to post it last night. I kinda fell asleep though so.... But its fine!

Don't forget to comment vote and share so people know this awesome story is out there!

Next update........... Maybe today?