15

"I need you and Wes to drive to Pittsburgh and pick up a package for me." Gia says to Wes and I.

"Pittsburgh? As in nine hours away Pittsburgh?" I ask.

" I trust you both." She says.

"Its Friday though mom. We were going to a party." Wes protests. It was Olivia's party too be exact.

"I mean I dont mind but you're driving Wes." I say.

"He sighs. " fine. "

"I expect you to be back some time tomorrow night." She says with a smile. "Leave tonight but let me know what time."

"Well its three thirty now. If its a nine and a
half hour drive wed get there at like one in the morning so then we could just stay at a hotel or something and then wed wake up at around like 10 so then we'll get this package and be home by like 9 or 10." I say doing the math in my head.

"Okay then get an overnight bag and I'll see you both to tomorrow." Gia says planting a kiss on both of pour foreheads.

"Love you both." She says before leaving the room.

"I can't believe I have to be stuck in a car with you for nine and a half hours." I complain as we slowly walk towards the stairs.

He chuckles. "You'll be fine kitten. If anything you should feel grateful."

"Why?" I ask. "Because I have the privileges of being trapped in a car with Wesley James Andrews for nine hours? Yeah no thanks."

"Don't deny you don't want me princess." He says seductively.

"Ew never." I say scrunching up my noise and waltzing into my room.

I go to my closet and pull out a duffel bag and stuff a pair of leggings and sweats and two t shirts. I throw in my makeup bag and deodorant and my toothbrush. I also put in my wallet, phone charger and headphones. I walk out and Wes is patiently waiting for me while leaning against the wall, typing away on his phone.

"Could you take any longer?" He asks suddenly annoyed. He pushes himself off the wall and strides in front of me.

"Okay Mr. It Takes Me a Half an Hour To Do My Hair." I say with n eye roll not that he can see.

"It takes time to look this good sweetheart." He say smugly.

"Okay well no need to get cocky." I mumble once we reach downstairs.

He grabs the keys to what I remember is Mikes motorcycle that he let's Wes drive since he's the oldest.

"Whoa I don't think so." I say stopping.

He turns,keys in hand and bag over his shoulder looking quite annoyed with me. "Kitten I love you and can tolerate you but I can't be in a car with you for nine hours." He says calmly.

Don't even think about over thinking the fact that he said he loved you. Its a figure of speech.

Damn you conscience Haylee

Like I said, I'm here 24\7

"Wesley Wesley Wesley, you and me both but I can't hold onto you for my dear life for nine hours. It ain't happening." I say with a little sass.

He purses his lips and sighs dramatically before switching the motorcycle keys for his Mercedes keys. We walk pout and get in the car.