11

"Wait, so explain this to me again." I say to Gia as I take a bite of my apple.

She smiles at me. "The hospital I work at does a fundraising ball every year. My children all have to bring a date but the need a special ballroom dance to preform. You, my wonderful dear, will be going with one of the older three to save you the trouble and one of them the trouble. It's not hard I promise. also, if you could sing for me, that would be fantastic.' she says with a wide smile.

I laugh. "of course I'll sing for you G."

"Oh thank you so much." she says.

Jase walks in with Wes and I smile at Jase. His smile drops knowing that I want something.

"Jason! Just the person I'm looking for. So your wonderful mother informed be about the hospital ball thingy. So-"

"You want me to go with you?" he finishes for me smirking.

"Will you?" i ask folding my hands together and pouting.

"how am I supposed to say no to that?" he asks.

I squeal and run over and hug him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I pull back and my eyes flick over to Wes who's staring me down.

It's been a good two weeks since we made this little deal of ours. We've both just been very annoyed with what the other one is doing. He's flirted with mainly Bea and of course Valerie because when you get one, you get the other. Despite Mason and Beatrice's thing going on, he still does it.

I've flirted with Tucker a lot and Jase a lot too. Tucker's just really sweet and Jase is Jase. Wes has just gotten annoyed and walked out of the room or scowled at me.

The worse that's happened was me yelling at Bea to get the hell out of the house. she was basically stripping for Wes in the living room while the Garrett, Jon, Ever, and Vince were in there like come on. They're way to young to be exposed to her sluttiness.

Mason and I haven't talked. I avoid any chance i get. maddie cussed him out at lunch last Friday though. that was just wow. She may be small but she's a firecracker I'm telling ya.

"who are you going with Wes?" i ask with a fake smile.

he smugly returns it. "Beatrice. Who else?"

i resist my urge to cringe. so go ahead and do it for me. "That's um great. You know what you should do though?"

he looks a bit surprised. "um what?"

"You should totally ask her out!" i say. "oh no wait. you can't ask her. She's dating Mason. How could I forget? Now who are you going to ask?"

He narrows his eyes at me.  "right if course." he says through gritted teeth.

"You can take Haylee, Wes. I'll ask Valerie." Jase volunteers. Curse you for being so damn nice Jason Andrews.

Wes smirks at me. "Of course I will."

I roll my eyes and groan a little. "Thanks Wes." I mumble.

He winks. "Anytime kitten. Come on. We're going somewhere." he says and starts walk towards the stairs.

"wait!" I calls nod run after him. I chase him up the stairs and when I'm in arms length I grab his arm. "Here are we going?"

He smiles. "It's a surprise. Just bring your suit."

"And if I don't..?"

h esters really close to me. "Then I'll make you go."

i look at him dead in the eyes for a while. i finally let out a sigh and march into my room I pull on my bathing suit and skinny jeans and a t shirt with a zip up hoodie. I meet Wes in the hallway a few minutes later.