27

12 Months Later

Oh the joys of fast forwarding life am I right?

Let's recap shall we?

My lovely sister had her baby. It was a girl. She was born about five or six months ago. She was 6 pounds 7 ounces. Her name was  Angelica. After my mother.

Wes officially asked me to be his girlfriend a few days after the doctors phone call. It was a very chliché move that I'd rather keep to myself. We've been dating a full year and I couldn't be happier.

Yes, Wes went to college. He went on a football scholarship to Ohio State University. Is our relationship complicated? Of course. Girls swoon over him when he so much as breathes in their direction. He's the quarterback so I mean why wouldn't they? Of course I visit him as much as possible but I have my own future to look upon. I'll be going to OU in the fall too.

Living with the Andrews has been different but fun. I take Ever to her ballet lessons and talk to  Kelly. She's really fun. There's always something new going on with her.

Maddie and I are best friends of course. Penny and Olivia and I worked our differences and its like nothing even happened. We still do our traditions and do whatever together.

Beatrice? Oh she got expelled for harassment towards students. Let's just say everyone was pleased.

I see my dad once a month for weekend. We have a better bond now but its not how I want it to be. If I had to pick who my parents would be it will always be Gia or Mike. They've been more of my parents then my actual parents.

Jase and I are cool. He has a girlfriend named Stacy Mallows and she's so sweet. She's kind of friends with Maddie Liv Penny and I. I of course hang out with her.

Jack is still his own player self.  Enough said.

The Mellow Six broke up due to complications of Wes being 10 hours away.

Princess and Quill get along fine. Princess had a growth stunt and continued to stay the same size she was. She snuggles up into Quill when she sleeps and it's just the cutest thing.

And me? I'm happy. I'm healthy. There's not much more I can ask for.

But don't think my story is over yet because its far from over.

***

Bye loves

This is the end of the Andrews Boys and Me

Thank you all for supporting me through this amazing journey. I can't wait door the sequel.

No matter what anyone says you're all beautiful and amazing!!!

Bye peeps! That's all love ya until next time