04

"This is too perfect." Olivia says as we sit in my room at the Andrews after school.

"They're never even going to see it coming." Penny agrees.

Maddie comes back into my room with no emotion on her face and I worry for a few moments. This can't crumble now. Not with a perfect plan in place.

"Well? did you get them?" I ask her, hopeful of her answer

Penny, Liv and I wait anxiously for her to answer.

She smiles and whips out two shiny iphones. "Did you really doubt my skills? By the way, these boys are careless with their devices. Both of them are passed out on the couch leaving their phones out. With no passcode may I add. They're practically asking for this"

What are we doing one may question? Well, my revenge towards these two devils is just too perfect.

At around 7 Gia is expecting a package. i overheard her talking on the phone. So she is going to answer the door at seven and not see her package. Instead, hopefully, she'll see a very embarrassed Beatrice Bell. why? well, that's where the phones come in.

I'm using Wesley's phone to Text Beatrice to come over in nothing but lingerie because everyone is going to be gone and he wants alone time with her. So then Gia answers the door she'll be greeted by a half-naked Bea and flip out. she'll ask why she's here and Bea will say for Wes. Gia will get pissed at Wes and ta-da! Payback.

As for Jase? Well that is surprise just waiting to happen. Mainly because Penny and Liv are taking care of that.

"Here you go, darling." Maddie says handing me what I assume is Wesley's phone.

I grab it and slide my thumb across the screen His home screen is himself. Classy Wes. Really Classy. I go to his message and lucky me he's texting Beatrice recently. I read through their conversations just for fun only to discover that they already planned for her to come over here at nine. Well, plans change Wesley. You never mess with Haylee Fields.

I quickly text Bea this exact message: hey babe change of plans my parents are gone so come at seven. oh and don't come in anything ;))

Bea texted back almost immediately saying: anything for you. i wont come in anything. Lucky for u, i just bought something new i'm sure you'll love. see u soon!! xxx

I cringe at the message but smile at the fact that she'll do this willingly without question. I would personally ask a few questions after a text like that but then again, I am not Beatrice Bell.

"She's coming!" I announce with pure excitement.

"I can't wait to see the look on both their faces." Maddie says with a devilish grin.

After a few hours of watching Tv and talking among ourselves. Penny grows restless and asks how much longer we have to wait and see. We've already returned the boys phones and they haven't seem to notice anything suspicious. It's 6:45. Jase hasn't noticed what we did to his twitter but he will soon en--

"Oh my fucking god!" I hear Jase yell and all of us look at each other with a huge grin on each of our faces.

"Guess he knows now," Maddie says laughing.

"Let's go." I say.

We rush downstairs and waltz into what I think Gia said was the T.V. room. The four of us walk in casually and Jason is sitting on the edge of the couch with his face in his hands in complete distress over what he has just come to realize. I would be too if the school just found out he has a nonexistent STD.

"Hey Jase," I say smugly and sit down on one of the couches with Maddie Penny and Olivia.

He looks up and glares at all of us. "You. All of you. What the hell is this?" he ask and holds out his phone.