24

"Haylee come on!" Ever pleads as she jumps at the door of my bed. This has been my life for forty minutes now.

"Ever please let me sleep." I mumble into my pillow, digging deeper into the fuzzy blanket Gia recently bought me.

"Haylee! We have to pick out our Christmas tree with the boys or else Santa won't have anywhere to put pur presents." She says breathlessly with her hands and walks back and forth on my bed before falling back on her stomach.

I groan loudly. "Fine! Give me ten minutes Everleigh." I tell her, my face still buried in the pillow.

"Hurry!" She says before skipping out and closing my door.

The things I do for you Everleigh Andrews, the things I do.

I slowly sit up getting an immediate draft from the cold air filling my bed room. I love and hate winter.

I sigh and stand up. I walk over too me dresser and pull out black leggings, a tank top, a hoodless sweatshirt and long fuzzy socks. I put them all on and leave my hair down not willing to deal with it. I grab my phone and pull on my grey beanie before going into the bathroom.

My half asleep self doesn't even notice Wes is in there until he says something.

"It only too you forty minutes to get up and cave." Wes easy with a smirk.

I look up at him and groan. "Its so early." I whine.

"Its 10 Haylee." He says with a half hearted laugh.

"Whatever that's pretty damn early." I say before I start brushing my teeth.

"So you're going to love the Christmas present I'm giving you." He says smirking at me in the mirror.

I glance at him before spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth. "Oh am I now?" I ask with a playful smile on my face

He nods confidently. "I'm pretty sure you'll die over it."

"That's stretching it a bit." I say.

"What did you get me?" He asks.

"Nothing." I lie but I say it very serious.

"You're kidding me right?" He asks.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure I got everyone something but you." I say with a shrug. "You'll live though right?"

"Uh no." He ssays.

I giggle. "Come on loser."

"I am not a loser." He says following me through my room and into the hallways.

"Oh trust me you are." I say.

We walk onto the kitchen and Gia hands me a cup of steaming cocoa and I smile. "Morning G." I say.

"Morning. Mike is outside waiting for you two. I'll be out with Vince in a minute." She says.

"Thanks mom." Wes says taking a swig from my cocoa.

"Wes!" I yell grabbing the cup from Him.

"Whoops. That's what you get for not getting me a present." He says holding the sliding door open for me.

"Well this is my about cocoa were talking about here. This is serious and you crossed the line." I scold.

"Can you two stop bickering like a married couple so we can get this tree?" Jase asks impatiently.

"Oh hush it Jase." I say and he sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same.

"Okay play come on." Mike says