Now its your turn

I could feel my body start to tense up and the anxiousness start to creep up. I'm finally going to see him. I started to tap my finger on my lap. This visit can go into so many different directions.

What if they change their minds and they don't let me see him?
Or if something else goes wrong?

I shifted in my seat and let out a sigh. " you alright" asked Raven. She was siting in the back seat next to me. I looked at her and gave her a small nod.

" everything is going to go well " she assured. I wanted to believe that but I couldn't help that feeling I was getting at the pit of my stomach.

I felt the car come to a halt, so I looked out of the window.

We were at a park. The playground surrounded by kids. I slowly opened the car door and stepped out. I waited as Sonia and Raven circled around the car.

Sonia walked up to me and handed me a piece of paper. It was folded I opened it and scanned through it. The paper had information that had to do with Ravens father. I looked up at Raven. She had no clue about the paper I was holding in my hand. I'll give it to her later. I folded it up and placed it into my back pocket.

"okay so I know their not your favorite people right now but be cordial and respectful" she stated slowly.

I nodded my head. She turned around and started to walk to two individuals that were sitting on a bench. They watched as the kids played. Still no sight of Anthony.

We stopped in front of both the individuals.
A lady with curly red hair and brown eyes, tall and thin. The guy brown hair, a bit older then her, tall also with brown eyes. Sonia greeted them with all smiles, then she pointed at me and Raven and introduced us. I shook both there hands and placed the biggest smile on my face. You'd think that I was actually excited to meet them. I wasn't though my attention was set on seeing my brother.

" The rugrats somewhere playing around here " said the guy " Anthony " yelled out the guy. I looked at the direction of the playground. My heart starting to race. I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes.

" hey pal come here " he yelled out.

He kneeled down and Anthony came running embracing him in a hug.

Seeing my brother brought so many emotions back. Seeing him just reminded me so much of my parents. So much about the good times we had. It reminded me of what I took away from him.

I kneeled down also.

" buddy " I whispered. The tears slowly coming down.
Anthony pulled away from the guy and looked at me.

" hey buddy " i held out my hands and Next thing you know Anthony was in my arms.

I held onto him. Not wanting to ever let him go.

This is one moment that I'd never take for granted.

I know deep down in my heart that we'll both
Be reunited again. Might be days, months or even years from now, but I'm going to wait.

I pulled away from him.

" I missed you" I couldn't help the big smile that had formed on my face.

" I missed you to " he said softly.

" wait hold on your missing a tooth" I giggled. He gave me a big wide smile and pointed to the spot that was missing a tooth. " did the tooth fairy give you any money"  I asked.

"three dollars" he put up three fingers to show me.

Before I could say anything else a little boy came running up to us. " Anthony come on let's play" he was a bit smaller then Anthony.

Anything looked at me then back at the boy. Debating which one to pick.

" go ahead buddy go play" I said softly. He gave me a big hug then ran off. He was to into the park to pay any attention to his big sister. That's how all kids are. They live for the moment. To young to have to worry about anything. I stood up from the ground.

" that's our son " said the lady, referring to the little boy Anthony ran off. I gave her a small smile and walked up to Raven. We embraced each other into a hug.

I snuggled my head into her neck. " he started his life Sarah it's time for you to start yours " she whispered.

She was right. He has a new life now and so do I.

I pulled away " your right " I sniffed. It felt as if I was leaving the last bit of my old life that I had left.

I pulled the paper that Sonia gave me out of my pocket and I handed it to Raven. She grabbed it. " what's this " she asked.

" open it" I smiled. She hesitated a bit then opened it. I watched as she scanned through it.

She's made me happy and I wanted to return the favor.

I watched as her face brightened up.

" how'd you get this " she asked

" I asked Sonia to search it up for Me" I said.

She embraced me into a tight hug.
" thank you " she whispered

If you ever find someone that makes you feel your best even on your worst days. keep them and never let them go.

Support : Cash tag $Sharol965
And request new story ideas you would like to read 💕