The Lust, The Desire, The Crave

Sarah's Pov

She closed her room door shut and locked it. She made her way to me, pinning me against the wall and leaving no space between us. she crushed her lips against mine, they were soft, every kiss was like a different drug being inserted into my body. I bit her bottom lip and tugged it a bit. The crave slowly building inside of me. I wrapped my arms around her neck but she lifted them up and pinned them against the wall, like she wanted every bit of control. She let me go and she started to back up, I followed her closely, are lips not once parting. She hit the edge of the bed and fell back on to it. She sat up, grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pulled me on to her. I started to place soft kisses down her neck. I could hear her breathing start to deepen. She slid her hands up my back and unclipped my bra from under my shirt. I started to grow with anticipation so I slowly traced her jaw line with the tip of my tongue. She flipped us over so that she was on top. At this point I think we were both teasing each other, not wanting this moment to ever end. I know I didn't. I straddled her, wrapping my legs around her waist. She leaned down and placed her lips next to my ear " I want you " she whispered. That whisper sent a shiver running down my back. She placed soft wet kisses down my neck. Every kiss leaving a tingling sensation. She made her way down and slid my shirt up, exposing my stomach as she did that, she calmly spreaded my legs and made her way to my inner thighs teasing me. I could feel my nipples start to harden. I could feel my pussy start to tingle, the closer she got. It was calling out to her, begging to be touched. I let out a soft moan once she got closer. She kissed it over my pants still teasing me. I arched my back a little, not being able to stay still. I wanted her. She unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them off with my panties. She threw them both to the side and made her way back down. She slowly spreaded my pussy lips. I cupped my breasts and let out another low moan. She started to trace circles on on my clit with her tongue. She moved slowly making sure that I felt every bit of her tongue. And I did. Each lick sent multiple sensations running through my body. I extended my arm out and dug my nails into the sheets.

The night was far from over..