Wet Dreams

Chapter 11: Day Out

"Raven" She moaned. The way she screamed my name, drove me to devour her more. I wanted her to cringe and pto never forget this moment. She lifted her waist, pressing herself against my mouth. Closing every inch of space between her pussy and my tongue. With my thumb and my index finger, I gently spreaded both her lips, I brought my face close and I circled my tongue around her clit slowly. Waiting for her to continuously beg for more. " Raven" she moaned again. Every moan was like an energy shot for me. I didn't want to stop, I wanted more of her, every bit of her. Her wetness seeped into my mouth and still I didn't hold back. I felt her hand grip my hair. Gripping tighter and tighter every time I Licked. I pulled back, purposely teasing her before her next orgasm. I lifted my head up to see the face of the goddess laying on my bed.

Sarah...

I felt a pang against my back and I shot my eyes open. I was on the ground. " What the fuck" I mumbled to myself. I passed my hand through my hair and I pulled myself up. I looked down at my hand, it was wet. I was sweating. I placed my hand on my lower back and rubbed the places I could reach to ease the pain. I fell off my bed. how the fuck did that happen...

That dream. It was that dream.