Next Morning

Chapter 17

I let out a small yawn and fluttered my eyes open. I softly smiled at the sight in front of me.

Raven was laid sleep next to me. Her eyes tightly shut. She looked so peaceful.

We were laid tightly close together because the beds in the home were small. I cuddled into her And softly brushed my index finger past her cheek. She moved a little and I let out a small giggle.

I placed a soft kiss on her cheek then another one on the tip of her nose, attempting to wake her up. She moved again but didn't wake up.

I tried again, this time succeeding. She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a small smile. " hey " she whispered. "Hey" I giggled. She passed her hand through her hair then let out a yawn.

" last night was amazing"  I smiled, she placed her hand on my hip and pulled me closer " i agree "  she smirked.

She leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. We parted and stared into each other's eyes for a bit.

All I could think about was this very moment and how I never want to leave this bed. She made living feel so good for me. All the bad thoughts I had roaming in my mind and punching at my brain vanished. Just like that.

Who would've known that I'd get this close to another female. I've never once thought of anyone else this way.
With her was the first time since the accident That I've actually felt something other then anger , sadness, fear or regret.

I laid my head on her chest and I started to form circles on her arm with the tip of my index finger. " thank you" I whispered. " for ? " She asked

I lifted my head up to look at her " Helping me find happiness " I said faintly

" now you and I both know that's bullshit" she smirked. I play fully rolled my eyes.

" and thank you also for bringing some light into my life" she said. 

I sat up on the bed. The blanket still covering my bare chest. I could feel my cheeks start to redden.I slowly leaned in and crashed my lips into hers.