Chapter Thirty

"Blake, wake up!" After hearing Adam's voice, I woke up. I realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes so I went to the closet to get some clothes. "Blake, I have to tell you something." I gulped.

"Did I do something wrong?" I questioned. "No, of course not. I just want to tell you that I'm going to try out for a basketball team," Adam said.

"Doesn't David Beckham play basketball?" I asked. "No, he plays soccer, silly!" "Oh. What about your singing career? Are you going to quit The Voice?" "No, I'm not going to quit making music. I think I'll be able to manage both basketball and music. Why? Were you going to quit The Voice if I quit?" "Of course not." Adam chuckled. "Mhm, sure."

After eating breakfast, we left the house to go to where the basketball tryouts were being held which was at some enormous gym.  

Adam did an amazing job. I watched as he constantly shot a basketball in the hoop. I couldn't help but notice how good Adam looked in his athletic clothes.

"I'll email you later to tell you if you got in the team or not," the coach said. "Alright, hopefully I'll see you again," Adam replied. "Yeah. I'm going to go now. Goodbye," the coach said before he left the gym.

Adam was sweating a lot. He got a water bottle from a vending machine and he finished the water bottle in less than a minute.

"You were great," I told Adam. "Thanks. Ugh, it's so hot," Adam complained. Adam took off his shirt and I stared at his rock-hard abs. "Oh look, the coach left his keys here," Adam said. Adam locked the gym door using the keys and then he walked over to where a desk was at. "Blake, come here." I walked to where Adam was. "You see this desk?" Adam asked me. "Um, yeah." "Wouldn't it be hot if we had intercourse on this desk?" My eyes widened. "You're joking, right?" "No, I'm serious Blake." "If you want to have intercourse, then we can just go home and do it at the bedroom," I said. "I want to try something new. I never had intercourse with anyone before on a desk. Come on, Blake." I sighed. "Fine."

Adam kissed me, rolling me on my back so that he hovered inches above me. When he reached down and unzipped my jeans, I caught his hand and stared at him. "Adam, we don't have to do this here."

The look on his face, in his eyes, it was so determined and warm. "I want to." I found myself letting his hand go and laying back. "Okay."

I felt him tug my jeans down slowly and I turned my head away, feeling a blush creep on my face. I can't believe that Adam actually wants to have intercourse on a desk at this gym. Lifting my hips up, I slid the rest of my pants down and kicked it off the desk. This desk was pretty huge. I actually felt excited. I could feel my heart picking speed as his gaze landed on my cotton boxers. Adam tugged my boxers down. 

"This is kind of kinky if you think about it. Doing naughty things at a gym," Adam wiggled his brows. "You're so naughty. I should call you 'Naughty Levine' from now on," I said. "I'm your Naughty Levine," Adam winked. I chuckled.

"Okay," Adam let out a breath. "Let's get down to business." Adam slid his hands into my shirt then down, trailing straight down to my growing erection. I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip to keep from making any more noises as he caressed my length with a finger. When his hand wrapped itself around it, my body jerked, startled from the pleasure of the contact.

"Do you like that?" I heard Adam ask as he slid his hand slowly down and up again. I gasped, my hands clutching onto the sides of the desk. 

"How about this?" I felt him blow a hot breath against my member; teasing me. 

"Or this?" He flicked a tongue against the side of the tip and I nearly bolted out of the desk. Adam laughed, catching my hands to pin me down. I glared back at him or at least tried to but all I felt was weak and seduced. "Stop teasing me." "Sorry," Adam giggled, nuzzling his face against my neck. "My bad. I'm going to stop teasing you now and start sucking you."

I thought that Adam was going to tease me more but when his mouth covered me, I gave out a startled gasp.

Adam caught my hands and held on, slowly lowering his mouth, engulfing my length even more. I arched back as pleasure hit me, the sensation tingling my skin in electric heat. Adam's mouth felt hot and wet as it surrounded me, hesitant yet growing in confidence as it ripped out sounds of pleasure from my lips.

I found myself whimpering and writhing under his skillful mouth, panting as his teeth gently grazed me. 

"Adam," I panted his name out, feeling the start of a blinding orgasm. He continued to perform, going faster than before as if he sensed my need; my incoming release.

My back arched as I clenched my eyes close. I was so close... so achingly close of going over the edge of bliss. 

"D-don't," I said hoarsely, trying to push his head away. "Adam, I'm..." 

And then I was there. The prickling and burning sensation started from my toes and road all the way up until my body was rocking and rolling in its waves. I called out Adam's name as he continued to pleasure me even as I came. Adam was rubbing his body against mine when suddenly, the desk broke. 

On the floor, I breathed heavily; my chest falling and rising repeatedly. I can't believe what we just did. "Was that awesome or awesome?" Adam asked. "Well, if you're going to make me choose between awesome or awesome, obviously I'm going to say that was awesome," I said and Adam laughed.

Adam was still on top of me. I took his face into my hands and brought his lips against mine. 

"Your hair has gotten longer," I said after we kissed. "I was planning on getting it cut this week," Adam said. "Don't," I told Adam. "I like it." Adam leaned his face towards mine. "Why? So you'd have something to pull on when you-" 

I kneed him gently and he made a face, pretending to be hurt. I laughed. My laughter died when we heard the knocking on the gym door.

Uh oh. Who could that be?