Chapter Three

I've decided for Team Blake who will battle who for the battle rounds. The battle rounds will start in a week so that gives me time to relax, help out my team, and hang out with the judges. Adam and Cee Lo also have decided who will face off against each other for the battle rounds for their team. Christina is still thinking about who she is going to pair up. After a couple of hours of preparing my team for the battle rounds, I feel exhausted. "That's all for today. I am very proud of you guys. Remember to be yourself, have fun, and keep practicing," I said to my team. I was about to leave when Adam called me. "Hey Blake!" I turned around to face him while he was breathing heavily. "Gosh, don't you work out? You only ran for less than a minute and you're already breathing like that!" "I definitely work out more than you! Check out these babies," he lifted up his shirt so I could see his abs. He was right when he said that he worked out more than me. He has an 8 pack! "Can I lick your abs?" "I knew you couldn't resist my body," Adam smirked. "Calm down buddy, I was just kidding." "I'm tired, I think I'm going to take a little nap on this sofa." "Okay. See you later," Adam waved a goodbye to me.

I woke up from my nap and it seems like I'm the only person here at The Voice studio. I wonder what time is it. I checked the time on my phone and it was 6:55 PM. I found out that I've been sleeping for two hours and sixteen minutes. As I was putting my phone back into my pocket, I realized that someone had written "Shevine" on my left arm along with an uneven heart. I'd figured Adam probably wrote and drew on me because he was the last person I talked to. I never heard of the word "Shevine" though... What does this word mean? Is this even a real word? I was literally about to search up the word on my phone, but then it hit me. My last name is Shelton and Adam's last name is Levine. Our last names combined together would result as "Shevine." I smiled at Adam's creativity and tried to erase his writing and the heart, but he used a black permanent sharpie. Darn it!