Chapter Twenty Six

I woke up on my stomach, with my head turned to the side, and my hands buried underneath me. I groggily rubbed my head against the pillow, wiping the drool off my face. I reached for my phone and after I got my phone, I texted Tim. "Hey, where were you last night?" Now, I have to wait for his reply. 

"I wonder if there's a way to merge the waffle with the pancake" Adam said, holding a pancake on one hand and a waffle on the other. "You could call it a panffle," I said. "No... the waffcake!" Adam said excitedly. "Yeah, waffcake sounds better," I commented.

After we ate, we left the hotel. I got on Adam's black motorcycle. 

Adam's P.O.V: I watched Blake walk behind me. He lifted his right leg and gently slid up onto the seat. Why do I have feel so excited right now? "You're going to want to hold onto me," I said. "You're enjoying this aren’t you?" Blake asked. "Please, I bet on the inside, you're the one who's enjoying the intimacy. Try not to touch me too much." I could just imagine Blake rolling his eyes, "Don't go too fast." "That's not what you said when we were having intercourse," I winked. I could tell that Blake was blushing. 

"Alright, hold on tight Blakey." With that, I went off. Fast, really fast.

"Okay Blake, you can let go now." Nope, no use. "Blake?" After driving for so long, we finally made it back to Los Angeles. Home sweet home. I almost crashed into a car and a truck; I'm such a badass. Every time Blake would loosen his grip on me, I'd accelerate. Now, well, he's not letting go. "Blake? C'mon, we're at my house now." Blake had his head lying against my back, his soft breaths leaving warmth.

I slowly untangled his hold and helped him off my motorcycle. I grabbed Blake by the waist before he was about to collapse in his weakened state. He hadn't said a word for ages now; instead, he rested his head against my chest. A moment later, he began hitting me. "You bitch! How could you? I begged you not to go so fast!" Blake tried pushing me away but instead, he lost a little of his balance. I caught him just in time, "I'm sorry baby." 

Blake's P.O.V: I can't believe Adam drove so fast. We could have died, but I still love him. When we got inside Adam's house, Adam pointed to the floor. I looked down to see a path of roses and a little piece of paper that said 'Follow Me.' I followed the roses which leaded me to Adam's bedroom. I stood by the door-frame, absolutely frozen. The room had roses all over the floor and bed. Candles gave a soft light to the place. It was so romantic.

There was a big mirror where 'I love you' was written in red. "I drove so fast on my motorcycle because I wanted you to see this as soon as possible," Adam said. He walked closer to me and whispered into my ear, "I love you so much. Happy Valentine's Day." "Uh, I don't know what to say," I turned to face him. "Words are unnecessary," he said, smiling at me. I held his face and kissed him softly. He kissed me back, harder. 

Suddenly, we yanked each other's clothes off. Adam's erection was standing high and ready for me. His hand grabbed a hold of his penis and he slowly placed it right in my hole. He pushed in slowly and I let out a loud groan as Adam pushed in further. 

We fell onto the bed and Adam's head was leaning against his pillow. I started to lick Adam's tip and took more and more in as the seconds went by. I sucked his penis and had 3/4 of his penis in my mouth; not able to fit all of it. "You weren't lying when you said you had a big buddy." "When it comes to my Driller, the thing I hear out loud a lot is 'Oh dear gosh, how will that fit?'" "Or 'Oh my gosh Adam, where do you find jeans with three legs?'" I laughed.

Adam was sucking my penis now. "Faster," I said. Adam went faster and faster. "Slap your penis on my face so hard that my face shatters. Then, stick the pieces of my face back together with your gooey sticky delicious fluid," Adam said. "What the hell?" "Just kidding." We both laughed and then we continued our intercourse.

"Oh God," Adam groaned and rolled his head back in pleasure. He was breathing really fast. Adam hovered over me and he thrusted very powerfully. Adam would tilt his head back as veins began to show in his neck, his hot deep breaths quickened as he clenched the bed sheets. He kept moving his body up and down. He attacked my lips with passionate, wet, wild, and you-name-it kisses. "Oh, oh my, get my neck," I said. He left love bites all over my neck. "Faster Adam! Faster than the motorcycle!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Adam slammed into me with every single muscle he owned. For a good five seconds, I couldn't see anything but white. Adam rolled over and he massaged his penis for a few minutes, a cheeky smile on his face; satisfied and content.

Adam's fingertips were moving up and down my body. "I'm so tired," I complained. "That was good exercise," Adam said. "Yeah, but now you need to buy yourself a new bed." Adam's eyes widened and I couldn't contain my laughter. "Oh shit! We broke the bed just like in Breaking Dawn." "You watch Twilight?" I asked Adam. "Yes, don't judge me." "Judge you? I wouldn't judge you even if you still watch Barney & Friends." "This is one reason why I love you and got you loads of chocolate." Now, my eyes widened. "Did you say chocolate?" "Yes." "Oh my gosh, where?!" "In the kitchen." Suddenly, I'm not feeling tired anymore.

I went into the kitchen and saw a variety of chocolates. There was a little card on the kitchen table. I opened the card and read it. "The human body has 206 bones. When I'm with you, I have 207. Happy Valentine's Day. Love, Adam."       

I smiled. This was the best Valentine's Day ever.

I feel bad that Adam does so many amazing things for me so I decided to buy a Golden Retriever puppy for Adam. His birthday is coming up soon anyways.

Adam fell asleep so I went to a pet store. After 10 minutes of walking around the pet store, I found the perfect Golden Retriever for Adam. His name is Bones.

"Can you deliver this Golden Retriever to my friend's house tomorrow?" I said to the pet store owner. "Sure, what's the address?" I told the pet store owner Adam's address, paid for the puppy, and then went back to Adam's house.