Chapter Twenty Five

"Wake up Blake!" I woke up and yawned. "I'm never gonna leave this bed," I said. "Get dressed. We're going to an amusement park today," Adam said. "Did you say amusement park?" I questioned. "Yes." "Okay then." After I got dressed, we left the hotel.  

Adam bought two tickets for us. "Adam, you should let me pay for something." "It's alright. I'll pay for everything." I saw a guy selling cotton candy. "I want the blue cotton candy." Adam paid for the cotton candy. "Here," the seller said. "Thank you," I answered. Adam watched me eat the cotton candy. After a few seconds, I looked at the empty stick. I threw the stick in a garbage can. "Your tongue is blue," Adam commented. I placed my tongue in Adam's mouth so Adam's tongue is blue too. 

We started walking along the amusement park and there was this shooting game that I wanted to try. I tried a couple of times, but missed all the targets. "You try," I said to Adam. Adam targeted all the targets perfectly on his first try. "Congratulations, you destroyed all of the targets. You get to choose a prize." Adam chose a huge Winnie the Pooh doll. "For you," Adam said. "Awe, but you won it so you should have it." "I want you to have this doll." "Okay, fine. Thank you." "You're welcome. Cody has a friend now," Adam said. 

Adam's P.O.V:

We were walking when Blake suddenly stopped. I glanced at him and he was looking at a very big and scary rollercoaster. He looked at me with a big smirk on his face, "Let's go!" He pulled me in and I was forcing him back out because this rollercoaster is very dangerous. "What are you? Afraid? Chicken!" Blake started dancing like a chicken and he made chicken sounds at me. Blake definitely doesn't have the moves like Jagger. "Very funny. I'm not afraid. You'll be the one clinging to me later, crying like a baby," I replied confidently. Blake stuck out his blue tongue and said, "Try me then." Okay, I am pretty scared right now. 

Blake's P.O.V: Our turn is up and I can see Adam looking at the rollercoaster nervously. I know he is scared, I can see it. I dragged him inside the seat and the guy pushed the steel bar in so we won't fall out of the seat. I looked at him and chuckled. "Scared?" He stared at me with those sexy hazel colored eyes and replied, "Hell no." 

The rollercoaster started to move and I never rode this rollercoaster before so my stomach is flopping hard. "AHHH!" I shrieked, the first downfall shocked me so much. Adam snickered and said, "Who's chicken now?" "Shut up!"

The rollercoaster went up the very steep tracks and I can see the whole amusement park below me. It looks beautiful but frightening at the same time. Suddenly, we stopped on the zenith of the rollercoaster. I looked at Adam who I believe is also terrified and controlling his fear. "AHHHH!" Adam shouted when the rollercoaster suddenly dropped. "Freedom!" My voice echoed and Adam was clinging to me. "I thought I was the one to cling to you," I laughed. "Shut up," he replied. The ride ended and I was waiting for Adam to finish puking in the male's restroom. He came out and wiped his mouth. "It's getting pretty late. Do you want to leave?" I asked Adam. "I want to go on the Ferris wheel before we leave," Adam said. "Okay." 

The Ferris wheel attendant opened the gate and impatiently motioned us forward. His face was scowling as we settled into our seats. "Enjoy your ride," the surly man grunted with a forced smile. "Clearly someone isn't happy with his job," I commented. "He should have been an actor. He could have played Grumpy in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," Adam teased. "Maybe Bob the Builder can fix his personality," I added. 

I went towards the corner near the window and watched the scenery. "It's beautiful," I turned to Adam and he smiled. I frantically grabbed onto Adam, wrapping my arms around him. I leaned on his chest to rest and he said, "It's time!" "Time for what?" I asked curiously. He didn't answer and just stared at the view. Suddenly, I see fireworks in different shapes, sizes, and colors. There was a huge explosion of fireworks in the shape of a heart. "Wow, this is amazing. Thanks Adam." I smiled at him. Adam's arms were around me and he was squeezing me tightly. 

Adam's P.O.V: Blake's smile seriously lights up the world. He also has the cutest dimples. I looked down and my eyes widened when I saw Miranda. She's with this guy who is wearing a cowboy hat and he just handed her a Winnie the Pooh doll. Wow, this is weird. I just handed Blake a Winnie the Pooh doll a few hours ago. Whatever, the Winnie the Pooh doll that I won for Blake is way bigger and better than Miranda's doll.

Blake's P.O.V: We went back to our hotel room feeling exhausted. Today was a really fun day. I appreciate everything Adam does for me. "Blake, did you see Miranda at the amusement park?" Adam asked me. "No. You saw her?" "Yeah. When we were on the Ferris wheel, I looked down and saw her with this guy with black hair. Also, she looks a lot heavier." "Was the guy wearing a cowboy hat?" I questioned. "Yes," Adam replied. Oh no... I think Miranda is dating my friend Tim. I wonder how long their relationship is going to last.