Chapter XXX • Missed

Alpha Moon's Pov.

I sat next to my mate, Massy, feeding her some fruit. She giggled when I missed her mouth, her eyes shines brightly as she glanced at me. She was so small, so innocent. I was in love. She made my wolf go crazy, in a good way.

We had already been talking about marking each other since it was going so well, but I wanted to wait a bit. I always liked to be careful, even with my mate. She disapproved of it, but there's nothing she could do.

"Mm, so how's that Fluffy girl?" she asks in a full tone. Massy didn't like Fluffy- Poppy, whatever, very much. She knew I used to like her, so she's always jealous.

I shrug, "She's giving up being Alpha," I tell her. Now that I think about it, she should be with her brothers, I'd imagine. She should be staying with somebody and I know it would be with Wyatt.

Massy looks me in the eyes, "How sad," she rolls her eyes. I frown, I never liked when she acted like this. It was rude, and she hasn't realized that Fluffy has changed me a bit. I wasn't so cruel as I used to be.

I always thought the day I found out she was Alpha was amazing. Right after she left Wyatt came in complaining that his mate was a male. I'll always remember that.

"Babe," my mate snaps her fingers in front of my face. I let out a low growl. "Stop thinking about her," she pouts.

I roll my eyes, "You have to stop worrying about her," I begin, "She's important to me, and there's nothing you can do about it."

She scoffs, crossing her arms, she was going to throw a hissy fit. Oh lord help me now. "So? I should be the only important thing in your life now. Oh, let me guess, you haven't marked me because you want to mark her!" she shouts, standing up.

I massage my temples, thinking of a way to calm her down. "Massy-"

"See you can't even call me babe!" she stomps her foot.

I growl loudly, my wolf on his breaking point. "I'm fucking tired of you," I spit at her, "you're always trying to put yourself in front of my pack! This pack is more important than you. You cannot be Luna if you can't accept that!" I stand up, getting in her face. I wasn't taking her disrespect anymore.

She huffs, "You're just trying to protect that bitch, admit it!" she takes a step closer to me.

I grab her by her upper arms and her eyes go wide. "You know what, I am trying to protect Fluffy. For once somebody should protect her, instead of her trying to protect everybody else!" I hold onto her tightly and she winces. I feel her pain, but it was nothing to me.

Her eyes glaze over with water, "Fine! I'll just find another mate," she cries.

I let go and toss her to the floor, it hurt, but that was only the mate bond working. "Go right ahead. I need a Luna who's strong, not pathetic," I tell her. "I- Terrance Moon, Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, reject you- Massy Jessica, rogue."

She gasps and falls to the ground in pain. It hurts the person getting rejected than it does the person who declared the rejection.

"How could you?" she whimpered.

I sat down on the ground next to her, "You're not worthy of being Luna. You're pathetic, I can't have you standing next to me, the war alpha." I smirk, "You better run before my guards catch the scent of rogue."