Chapter XIII • Mr. Mooner

"Did the little wolfy cry because he got beat by an elderly bag of trash." He mocks me. I let out a low growl, it was awful to disrespect the elderly unless they disrespect you in the first place.

"Fuck off Moon boy," I say walking towards the exit, I wasn't too lucky though. Two hands grab my shoulders and pull me. I get pushed against the wall, enough for me to loose my breathe for a few moment.

"You fucking weakling, don't talk shit to me when your a tiny, pathetic-" I bit him, in my human form. "Ouch-" he cut himself off when I noticed his nose twitches. He moved closer and sniffed around. "Why do you smell like Fluffy?" Shit, he knows what I smell like. I gulp, not replying. He eyes me carefully and then rips off my beanie, letting my messy hair fall down.

Shit.

"Fluffy.." he looks at me with a bit of regret. "You're the Alpha of the Howler Pack?" he asks me, slowly setting me down on the ground.

"Y-yes," I stutter, my body was shaking wildly.

Alpha Moon temper completely changed once he knew it was me. Like he was a whole different person. how odd, and sexist? No, I refuse to say that again.

"God damnit Fluffy, do you know what you have gotten yourself into?"  he sits on the floor across from me. I guess it was time for another serious talk.

I nod, I knew exactly what I was doing. "Yes.." I trail off. "Now, don't tell anybody. I'm going to leave right away!" I say, getting up and off of the floor. My bones ached a bit from sitting all day long.

Alpha Moon got up as well and grabbed my arm. I knew he wasn't going to let me go that easily. "Here," he holds out my beanie, "I'll give you it back if you give me your number." He smiles, "And an alliance."

I look at my beanie, then him. "Deal," I write down on the piece of paper the phone number the old phone at the manor had. I never used it, but Damien did quite a bit. "Just call when you want to make the alliance papers. Now, my beanie." I hold out my hand demandingly.

Alpha Moon smirks and holds it up high in the air. I groan and jump for it. As I said, I was the shortest one here. Life sucks sometimes.

"Alpha Moon, don't be an ass to the lady," the old man walked in on us. Alpha Moon stuck his tongue out and gave me back my beanie. I gathered all my hair and shoved it on my head.

I was about to walk out the door when Alpha Moon walked behind me and whispered in my ear, "You look better as a small, innocent girl with a bad attitude." He licks my earlobe and I shiver. I turn around and pull his hair so he falls down, face flat.

I heard him moan in pain, well deserved, I must say. I let out a giggle as I walked away. The hallways were pretty empty, I passed only by a couple people.

While I was on my floor I saw one of the Alphas I saw at the meeting, I didn't know anything about him though, he was silent most of the time. My shoulder slammed against his as we walked past each other.

"Oh, I'm really sorry," I say looking pack at him. I was nervous, as always.

He turned around and looked down at me darkly. I yipped and ran away from him. He gave the coldest look I have ever felt.

I threw the hotel door open to see Damien laying in a pile of candy wrappers, sleeping. Gross, why did he have to do that. I groaned and just plopped onto my bed, not bothering to take off my cloths.

Alpha Moon's Pov.

I get up and off of the floor slowly, while rubbing the part of my head where Fluffy pulled my hair. I couldn't believe she dressed up as a guy and came to the Alpha meeting, she was a little soldier. If I would've known it was her, I would've been nicer. Too late now.

"Hey," I heard a hushed voice say. I looked back at the door to see Alpha Wyatt standing there.

I walked over to him and held out my hand, he shook it. "How may I help you man?" Our packs had a close alliance, so we were pretty close. I've known him forever.

He looks away, and then looks at the old man in the back of the room. "I need to talk to you about something, a bit more personal," he says, worry could be heard in his voice.

"Sit," I say, pointing to the end of the table. We both sit down, ready to talk serious, or at least I was. "What is it Wyatt?" I ask him again.

He looks down at the table, letting out a big sigh. Come on, just tell me already you dramatic freak. "I think Alpha Zane is my mate," he slams his head onto the table, hard.

The old man in the back laughs loudly, while I just sat there, feeling a bit sad. I was hoping Fluffy didn't have a mate, so we could get together.

"It's not funny you old bag! I'm not fucking gay!" Wyatt shouts, getting up from his chair. His eyes were dark, well, darker than normal. He was a cruel Alpha, like me.

I sit him back down. "Come on dude, things aren't always as they seems. Maybe sh- he isn't." I get a bit flustered, almost forgetting it was a secret that Fluffy was an Alpha. "Maybe he isn't your mate." Hope could be seen in my eyes, not for him, but for me.

He spins in his chair, "I don't need a mate anyways, and if I do, I'll kill him in hopes for a second chance mate," my throat got dry.

Second mates only happen when your real mate dies. It just so happened that people who didn't like their mates, mostly for beauty, killed them, in hopes of a better match. I would never do such thing, and I can't believe Wyatt would.

I couldn't let him do it. "You're not doing it Wyatt, or our alliance is off." I tell him.

His head snapped over toward my direction. I swallowed my spit, worried what his reaction will be. It would be war if he wants. My pack may love wars, but it'd be hard since our packs were so close. "Fine, I'll be mateless then," he slams his head down and leaves.

I lean back in the chair, exhaling.