Chapter X • Three Trees Hotel

Tomorrow was the day, the day I got to meet all the surrounding Alphas. I sent the paper back the other day, but I changed the number of pack members and my name. Fluffy wasn't a boy name, I can tell you that much. I didn't want to be looking like a fool, so Damien decided to help me dress like a man. I wore a nice hoodie, jeans, and beanie. We didn't have to dress up fancy or anything, just comfortable and not bumish.

Today I needed to pack and start heading to the meeting spot, which was a few hundred miles away. Damien was taking me, and we are going to rent a hotel room together for a night. I heard those meetings can last all day and even the next, well, that's what I was told.

"You ready?" Damien shouts from the living room.

I zip up my suitcase and run out, "Yup!" I reply, almost slipping on the last step.

Mary was standing by Damien, holding her hands together. "I wish you well Alpha Fluffy," she smiles. Most of the time she called me Fluffy, but today we were going serious.

I smile back, "Thank you Mary, be well while we are gone for a couple to few days." I say, hugging her lightly. I trust her to take care of the house, she did help me keep it in prestige condition .

Me and Damien walk out with bags in our hands, prepared to begin the journey I started. My one quest was to find out if there was any information on Elldentradion. I did want to make friends, but I am sticking to what made me be an Alpha. Answers.

The car ride was silent, besides the background music. At one point Damien turned it down and looked over at me, "What's your goal for this meeting?" he asks me. I did tell him about my story, but never as to why I was going to this. I didn't have to, but if I didn't go there's be a big risk.

I let out a soft sigh, "Remember what I told you when you first came?" I ask him. If he didn't remember I'd slap myself.

"Of course."

"Well, I need to see if anybody else knows of Elldentradion, and if they do, do they have a cure? And plus, if we didn't go, the Alpha council would come to us." I say while looking outside as the trees quickly passing by. My stomach churned a bit, I wasn't used to cars yet, but I can manage.

"Ah," Damien says, glancing back at me, "I hope you do well on your quest, just promise me one thing." His voice quivered slightly.

I look directly at him, "And what is that?" I ask, not knowing what he was going to say had an effect on me.

"Don't put finding the cure in front of your pack." His hands grip the steering wheel tightly, as his knuckles whitened.

"Promise."

I had originally made myself an Alpha to go to this meeting to find answers. I needed members, so when I found Damien in distress I asked him to join, never thinking it'd work. And the day he brought Mary and her baby home was like having a family all over again. I never realized this, but this pack is real, not just for my quest or pleasure. I have a duty to uphold, and I will do my best to uphold it. I will not give up.

"Ha, things change as time passes by." I look at him confused. "You left your mind link on." I nod with an 'oh', I could forget sometimes. Anybody can be smart and make stupid des idiots.

The rest of the car ride was long and consisted of lots of gas station food, not that I complained, my stomach did though.

We soon arrive at the Three Trees Hotel, which all the packs completely rented out. There was going to be no humans coming even close to us. The owner was a werewolf and offered the meeting to be here.

It was a bit secluded, in the woods. You couldn't see it unless you were pretty close by, but I do have to say, this is a five start hotel. Damien looked it up on his smarty phone and found all the goodie parts of this large place. There was a pool, coffee shop, and work out room. That all sounded nice, I might hop into the pool- no wait, I have boobs. Bad idea Fluffy, bad idea.

"Put the beanie on idiot," Damien says, stopping the car before we even park. I nod and throw all my hair into the beanie. Some might ask why I don't just cut my hair. And to that I say, the bottom of my hair is over 17 years old, I'm not cutting away my history.

After that he pulling into a park spot and we began to unload our bags, which wasn't much. I looked around and saw a big, black car with many wheels on it parking. A tall, tanned man hopped out along with a female girl. Alpha and Luna, too bad she couldn't go to the meeting.

"Let's go," I say to Damien, in a deeper than usual voice. My voice was naturally deep, unless I was being tickled, so making it deep enough to sound like a guy wasn't that hard to practice.

We entry what is called a lobby. I didn't know how to do things, so Damien was nice enough to do all this for me. I'll be sure to pay him back later. He payed with a card, which I guess holds money in it? I have no idea, I only discovered money so long ago, and now there's that crap to learn.

Sigh, I feel like an old man today, instead of a lady.

We went up some stairs, since I refused the elevator after he explained what it was. Something's I'll do the old fashion way, even if it kills me.

"221.." Damien mutters as we walk down the hallway. He passed right by it, so I grabbed his hand and pointed to the sign. He blushes light and opens it with the key card we were given. It was a small room with two beds, but it was clean and different from what I'm used to, I was okay with it. Damien could have tm some time with the television. He has to deal with the tiny black and white one at home that miraculously works.

I lay down on the bed closest to the window, claiming it as mine. "Mm, so comfy," I say while rubbing my face up against the neat blankets. I could live like this, I would actually like to live like this.

"Ah, this is how my room used to be, but a little more decorated and boyish," he says as he looked around, probably having some minor flashbacks. I did feel bad bringing him back to the past, but he held up well. And the new house was getting close to being finished, so when that happened, he can have all the televisions he wants.

"Before I get sucked into watching tv, let's get you ready miss man," Damien says, walking towards me.

I nod and open my bag to reveal the simple cloths I was going to wear. I threw those cloths on and looked on the mirror to fix my hair, so that a little bit stuck out.

My boobs weren't prominent so I didn't have to worry about them being noticeable.

I twirled around in front of Damien, "Convincing?" I ask him seriously. I didn't want to be a joke that'd get me killed.

"Nope," he says going into his bag. My jaw dropped, what was he doing hurting my feelings? He pulls out the cologne he sprayed me with the first and only time I met Alpha Moon. He sprays a few times, unlike last time. "Now you're very convincing," he smiles like I was a piece of his artwork.

"I guess I am," I say turning towards the mirror." The dive was long enough that'd we only get time for breakfast- maybe, and then I had to go to the meeting room below.

I'm about scared half to death.