Chapter XVIII • Pain

The potion I had thrown at Alpha Wyatt made your body freak out. Some functions would refuse to work. It was a personal favorite, but I haven't seen it on another Alpha before. There is a chance it might not work.

Once the small amount of smoke cleared up I didn't see Alpha Wyatt anymore, no, I saw a dark brown wolf growling viciously at me. I frown, it must've force shifted him.

I take a few steps back out of caution, this is going to difficult.

Alpha Wyatt charges at me and I move to the side, but so does he. I quickly grab another potion and toss it at him. It was a wolf version of tear gas. I hold my breathe and run. I felt pathetic right now, but my human form couldn't handle a wolf bite from a wolf that is bigger than me!

'Wrong move doll,' I hear in my mind link. I knew who it was and I felt fear.

I scream when I feel something go for my right side. Not for my sir, for my bag. I was ripped off of me. I bite my lip and back away, staring into the wolf's dark eyes. Alpha Wyatt's wolf was in full control.

He lunged for me and bite my leg, I let out another scream. I couldn't continue like this or I would lose. Lose not only my pride, but also my Beta.

I rip my leg out of his mouth, blood splatter everywhere and I heard screaming. "Fluffy! Give up please!" Alpha Moon shouts in fear. That idiot forgot I was suppose to be a boy right now!

I run, his wolf right behind me. I look up and hop onto a tree limb. Time to shift. He hops and scratches as the bark. Wolves couldn't climb, unless you were me. I loved to climb and trained my wolf to climb a decent height on trees. It's the safest spot in any forest.

I inhale and shift. I couldn't speak to my wolf, I had one, or else I wouldn't be a werewolf.  It was just natural for me to shift without requesting a wolf of it.

I growled slightly as my bones snapped and I was my fluffy, white wolf.

I hopped out of the tree and lunged for Alpha Wyatt. My rogue scent filled the air, and everybody watching knew it. I bite at his side and he helped. He tried to nip at me, but my fur was protecting me. It was a curse and a gift.

I push him over and onto his back, my mouth open, around his neck.

Ding. Ding. Ding. "Game over! Alpha Zane won!" The referee shouted and I got off of Alpha Wyatt immediately afterward. He gets up and looks at me, then he bowed his head. I smile and bowed mine back in respect. He knew he lost this battle.

We exited the ring side by side, no words exchanged.

"Oh my god you won!" I was picked up by Damien and hugged. Keep in mind I was still in my wolf form. I licked his cheek as he smiled, the last time O saw him smile like this was when I invited him to join my pack. "And you're so light, I swear you're all fluffy." He leans in and whispers, "The name Fluffy fits you perfectly." I blush, but nobody could tell. Damien laughs and sets me down.

Alpha Moon walks over to Damien and shakes his hand, "Well, we will deliver the Tv within a week." Damien smiles and hugs Alpha Moon, who looked surprised.

"Thank you." Is all he says before pulling away. He sure is touchy today, nothing wrong about that though.

Alpha Moon walks over to me and crouches to my height, "So, you gonna tell him?" he asks me.

I nod, wagging my tail like a dog. He smiles and gets back up, "We should fix that leg first though." I look back at my leg and noticed all the fur was blood red around there. This was going to be so hard to clean off! I groan and lick the wound.

"Here, the Alpha requested I bring some cloths to you." A different maid approaches me with some cloths in her hands. I didn't plan on shifting, therefor I didn't being any extra cloths.

'Fluffy, who's that maid?' Damien asks me through mind link happily. I look over at him and notice his eyes were bright gold.

'I'll ask in a second,' I tell him as he waits impatiently.

The maid led me to an empty bedroom and sets the cloths on the bed. "I'll be outside the door for when you're done Alpha." I nod as she leaves.

I shift back into my human form, naked. I sigh and toss on the cloths, but not before looking at the wound I had received during the fight. I had deserved it, am therefor not ashamed to have it.

I exit the room and see the maid waiting outside of it for me. "Follow me Alpha," she says, but I lightly grab her arm to stop her.

"Wait, when we go outside, could you maybe see how my Beta is doing? His name is Damien." I ask her. I couldn't think of anything else to say or ask!

Please don't say no.

She turns towards me, "Of course. He is my mate after all," she smiles. I smile back and let go of her arm. "By the way, I thought you were a guy." She points to my hair. I had forgotten about that.. he needed to know anyways.

"It's a secret that's soon to be revealed," I tell her as we walk back outside. I toss it into the hoodie put my hood up. I was going to reveal it myself.

We walked outside and she splits up with me, heading towards Damien. I was happy for him, but kind of sad. He might leave and come to this pack after all. Only time will tell if that'll happen.

I walk around, looking for Alpha Wyatt, he was talking to Alpha Moon on the edge of the crowd. The whole pack had come to see the fight. I would've brought Mary, but I didn't want Demetrius to see the violence.

"Hi Alpha Zane," Alpha Moon waves and takes a sip of his drink. He just saw me a couple minutes ago, there was no need for a hello again.

"Hi," Alpha Wyatt says, straightening himself. "Good fight," he holds out his hand. I nod and shake it. "Now, I'm a lover and I think-" I cover his mouth.

"Can I talk to you, alone?" I ask him.

•••

Hey guys, this story is less than a week old an it already has over one hundred reads!! I feel so proud. It took forever for any of my other stories to have a few reads. So I thank everybody who's gotten this far.